Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
So I took one for the team and reached out to Victor for the tea. He replied saying he is single and has been single for a month. However he then gave me his cellies details who told me that Victor is now back with Naomi, so that lasted long. I wonder if victor actually knows everything Naomi has been putting on social media?😂🤦‍♀️ I’ve deleted both him and his cellie off jpay now because I only added them to see if Naomi was telling the truth but as always she isn’t. Wonder how long she’s going to keep up this “I’m single and healing” narrative. Victor said he was only single for a month so seems very interesting she said she was with someone else for 5-6 weeks. Quick turnaround right?😂😅
---
Proof of my convo with him lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

sparklingdee

VIP Member
So I took one for the team and reached out to Victor for the tea. He replied saying he is single and has been single for a month. However he then gave me his cellies details who told me that Victor is now back with Naomi, so that lasted long. I wonder if victor actually knows everything Naomi has been putting on social media?😂🤦‍♀️ I’ve deleted both him and his cellie off jpay now because I only added them to see if Naomi was telling the truth but as always she isn’t. Wonder how long she’s going to keep up this “I’m single and healing” narrative. Victor said he was only single for a month so seems very interesting she said she was with someone else for 5-6 weeks. Quick turnaround right?😂😅
---
Proof of my convo with him lol
you went ABOVE and BEYOND for the gossip 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
I personally know of at least two men who came to the UK who have criminal records in the states. One even extended his stay to 6 months as he came for the birth of his child with his partner who is based here. He’d only been released for a year at the time. Until the uk version of the ESTA comes into force US citizens are able to enter the uk without a visa for leisure travel. Unless he is randomly stopped by border force(who are a joke lol) then he would be able to come on a short visit. But by then the UK ESTA would be in force and he would have to declare his criminal record and would be denied so could apply for a visa.
Ya’ll need to have a Kit Kat. Animal was in a shitty little street gang approx 200 years ago. He isn’t Pablo fucking Escobar and he isn’t going risk his hide smuggling himself onto a cattle truck crossing the border to the Arndale in Manchester for a Starbucks date with old snaggle teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
For all of you saying Victor and Naomi aren’t back together, I messaged him off the account 2 days ago and asked if his cellie was telling the truth and he replied confirming he is back with Naomi, hence why she isn’t addressing the breakup or updating anyone😂 sure the update will come soon when she feels her views on her own are dropping. I honestly feel like she’s just keeping him around so that no one else can have him but I don’t think she actually wants him. Completely agree with what others said about how she is essentially using him for someone to talk to now that her other relationship ended. This "marriage" is never going to work. But now we've got confirmation from Victor himself that they're back together and why would he lie so it will be interesting to see how long she is going to ignore addressing this situation. I honestly think she will announce it on Tiktok and say how they had to have time apart etc for it to work out but now they're better than ever, the usual that she says whenever this happens. How sad honestly :D:coffee:
You’re the biggest hero this thread has ever seen. Did you tell him she was in another relationship for about 4 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Naomi, darling, as someone who is active here. I am not jealous of you. You can't settle anywhere, your husband is locked up for murder, with no option for parole until at LEAST 2034 (we all know he won't get out or be granted clemency), you can't keep a job, every day is a new 'business venture' for you selling stupid journals or aliexpress bracelets, you quite clearly claim full PIP off the government to fund your lifestyle, and you're acting like we are jealous?

We use tattle so to not take it to your account and post this shit. Don't like it, don't come here, it's simple as. Everyone wants to be the hero that shits on tattle for hating on people, there are much bigger issues in the world babe. There's murderers wandering the streets. There are child r*pists who are free to do as they please on the daily. Yet it is US that need a lobtomy?

This is what comes with being an 'influencer' you cannot and will not be able to please everyone. You're quite clearly not cut out for this route in life.

Oh and whilst you're still here Naomi, maybe check the abuse actual celebrities get in the comments of articles such as the Daily Fail Mail. That is abuse and trolling. We can say we think your nose looks shit. We can say you're an airhead for believing your murdering husband will be released from prison soon. We aren't harassing you in anyway, you choose to read this shit then it's your own fucking stupid fault.

• Heart

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
It's all the idiots in the comments for me.

"He's so gentle with you"

"He's a keeper"

"What an amazing man you have"

HES A DOUBLE MURDERER BABES. WHAT PLANET ARE THEY ON.

• Haha

lozej

Tbf more fool the idiot who created a tattle account with a similar name to their socials!!
guilty as charged lol but at least i have the balls to do it lmao

its a gossip site
dont come on here Naomi if you dont want to see it its really not a hard aspect to understand, not every single person is gunna like you thats a fact in life full stop lol

but thanks for doxing me girlie, youll be hearing from my lawyers ♥
please know other countries laws before you pull shit like this lmao

ps. dont become a influencer if you cant handle people being mean lol

also ty for the free follows
before you come for me again, yes i have a full time job, yes i also have bpd and dont make it my personality, (and a load of others too) oh and you also just exposed tattle for even more people to come here lol

happy tattling ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 24

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Good on her for getting a job, routine probably helps her bpd. But honestly I’d be so embarrassed after posting videos of myself miming to an imprint of my convict “husbands” dick then just suddenly turning up at a 9-5 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
I'm sick of all these prison wives being like 'if he wanted to he would' when they get a gift from their man

They don't have rent, gas and leccy, council tax, shopping etc? They live in a all expenses paid facility 😬😅 Like you live in your dream worlds gals but don't be giving 'if he wanted to he would' when we're going through a cost of living crisis 🙃🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
if anyone can find his jpay details send them me i will message i need the tea!! what a joke, obsessed with her having loads of tattoos of him even his last name on her collarbone like that’s something you’d want to be looking at

Reactions: 19

tootyfruity10

So funny how he mentioned he needs money for a player lol was deff trying to see if he could have got anything out of you. If she’s back with him, she’s even more embarrassing and desperate than we thought and she’s only doing it because she is too weak to be alone and attention from him is better than none at all after she got broken up with after 4 weeks lmao

• Haha

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
For all of you saying Victor and Naomi aren’t back together, I messaged him off the account 2 days ago and asked if his cellie was telling the truth and he replied confirming he is back with Naomi, hence why she isn’t addressing the breakup or updating anyone😂 sure the update will come soon when she feels her views on her own are dropping. I honestly feel like she’s just keeping him around so that no one else can have him but I don’t think she actually wants him. Completely agree with what others said about how she is essentially using him for someone to talk to now that her other relationship ended. This "marriage" is never going to work. But now we've got confirmation from Victor himself that they're back together and why would he lie so it will be interesting to see how long she is going to ignore addressing this situation. I honestly think she will announce it on Tiktok and say how they had to have time apart etc for it to work out but now they're better than ever, the usual that she says whenever this happens. How sad honestly :D:coffee:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

gurlbye

Chatty Member
New to this thread, as I've followed Naomi for the longest time just literally side eyeing her whole damn life.

This woman is a narcassistic bint of a human, I think her "husband" is absolutely foul but she is seriously manipulating his emotions and selling him this warped dream life THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. She knows it wont, she doesnt care about moving to America, or ever planning to as she will continuously milk this situation until she needs to "do whats best for her" and leave him to rot.

What I cannot phantom is how she glorifies his negative behaviours, such as being so overly obsessive and jealous. He talks about killing men who may look at her, killing himself if she ever leaves etc. This man is clearly VERY unwell, he is more than capable of carrying out murders/violent acts. Why is she not here trying to correct his attitudes and behaviours? Why is this fool giggling and glorifying red flags? Eventually she will put this man down for the behaviour she actively encourages, that will be her excuse to end things.

Imo, this man needs structure and heavy rehabilitation to ever live in the real world again, women like Naomi are a danger to these kinds of criminals as they contact glorify and encourages the bad attitudes/bhevaiours. Shes actually cruel to string someone along who clearly has nothing, all for abit of attention and fame.

God knows how this man will survive when she finally does give up on him, I worry for everyones safety when it happens - and it will be one persons fault. She needs to finally open her eyes and grow up, this isnt a fairytale, this man is a violent criminal .

• Heart

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
She thinks she’s fancy because they plan to change their rings every three years but to me, that makes the rings meaningless. Aren’t you supposed to treasure your wedding ring? Another example of her not really giving a fuck.