Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love all of the ‘if he wanted to he would’ comments. I work in a prison … do you know how BORED these guys are? They have HOURS of free time everyday. Hence why most of them have multiple women on the go, they need something to bide their time🤣 Comparing them to men who aren’t in prison and work 9-5, ‘How sweet of him to do this😍’ …. He’s bored out of his NUT !!! I’ve seen it first hand 🤣 I think a lot of these women live in a fantasy land when it comes to having men in jail, OF COURSE they’re going to phone you and tell you what you want to hear… because what else will they do with their tile otherwise?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Someone on this thread may of been exposed by Naomi…

Regardless, the absolute AUDACITY of this big nostril attention seeking waste of space to call US scum when you literally are married to a murderer beecause no one in the real world would ever put up with you is IRONIC 😂😂😂😂

Stop trying to be edgy, get your teeth sorted. Your nose is gross and matches your personality.

Victors prob had enough that’s why there’s been no sign of him on your page, says a lot when someone locked up can’t stand yo ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Her “Husband” is in jail for actual murder, yet the trolls are the bad toxic ones.

Give ya head a wobble luv.

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Seriously who cares who is who on here? It’s not illegal to be on tattle. No need in giving someone a hard time just because they’ve used a similar name on here 😂

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
It winds me up when folk say “I can’t wait to leave this year behind. Next year is my year”

Yes it’s a new year but you’re still the same dick, no matter what the date is on the calendar.

• Haha

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
If she loved him genuinely and fully, she’d put seeing him before a television show.

“If I could see him, I would”. But you could, and you’ve chosen not to. No contractual offer would keep me from my partner.

Reactions: 17

lozej

Ive had 3 hate mails so far but thats it lol
ANYWAY
Ive had over 15 people message me and say that they used to be bullied by her and her friends (im not saying anymore incase its identifiable jokes on me right :p)
people are supporting which is nice ♥ sorry if you actually got bullied by her and here friends and im always here if you need to chat

(also an opinion is not bullying)

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Looking at 9 grand bags but won’t fork out a couple to visit her soulmate.

Math ain’t mathin
Folk who have money rarely feel the need to brag as it might attract the wrong kind of attention. I came into a great deal of money at 18 and have had a financial advisor since. He has forever warned me against telling others about my wealth, even partners. I’ve been with my partner for the last 5 years and he hadn’t a clue until a couple of years in.

Naomi constantly feels as though she has something to prove. Money doesn’t make you better than anybody else, especially the way she’s supposedly earned it. It wasn’t through hard graft. Mine was an inheritance and went straight into investments. It would make me feel physically ill to brag about it.

kivrin

It's funny how the ones the loudest about their relationship online are the most full of BS. Before she's saying how Victor treats her like a queen, he's the perfect partner, so romantic that it's unreal, they have a love others could neverrrrr understand. Now she's saying how she wants a relationship in the future that's actually romantic, where she's not the only one trying, where she's treated well etc. etc. 🥴

• Haha

kivrin

These new updates and the JPay messages are killing me. So funny. I love whoever you are that took one for the team and chatted directly with Animal 😂

• Haha

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Shes whinging on TikTok about how she hates being a prison wife. Bitch you signed up for it?! It’s not like they got together before he was banged up, you literally went looking for a criminal

JanQi

She's desperately trying to make it sound like it's been several months since she "emotionally checked out" and they broke up. I reckon they broke up around the time of the nose job, so that's what, 2-3 months ago? And in that time she apparently got over her "soulmate", felt ready to date again, got into and ended a new 5-week relationship and now feels ready to date again. She's ridiculous.