Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The annoying thing is most people will sign up just out of curiosity, not because they actually want to see her but she will see it as that!

Reactions: 7
Someone needs to message victor find out his side of the story since she is saying there wont be a story time🤣
Is she not ashamed what her family will say with her posting that tit on twitter?

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to message victor find out his side of the story since she is saying there wont be a story time🤣
Is she not ashamed what her family will say with her posting that tit on twitter?
Clearly at this stage it’s evident her family either don’t give a duck, or just have no shame like her too. I’d take one for the team or im sure our queen @Anonemxoxo would too but don’t want to end up banned off here because some drab duck doesn’t agree with messaging him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nearly sure you could hear the dog in the background snoring in one of the Twitter videos of her rubbing her diddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nearly sure you could hear the dog in the background snoring in one of the Twitter videos of her rubbing her diddies.
STOP IT. I know someone said where are the dogs supposed to go but it’s too wrong for me. My dogs are my bleeping life and I wouldn’t expose them to her messed up life. SOMEBODY CALL SOCIAL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So wait. She is from an extremely sex positive family but also said until she was with victor she’d never pleasured herself??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There's probably no point her family opposing her getting her minge out for £3.75 since this is the girl who married a convicted murderer and got him tattoo'd all over her. She's batshit insane, they just let her get on with it i reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How funny doing only fans with your new boyfriend that you’ve known a couple of weeks covered in tattoos for your ex convict husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's probably no point her family opposing her getting her minge out for £3.75 since this is the girl who married a convicted murderer and got him tattoo'd all over her. She's batshit insane, they just let her get on with it i reckon
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 £3.75 ahhh she’s so tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How funny doing only fans with your new boyfriend that you’ve known a couple of weeks covered in tattoos for your ex convict husband 😂
Naomi: Come on baby blow your spunk all over my tattoo of prison hubby’s name 😝

him: Which one specifically? You have like 10

• Haha
Sorry is that the willy she’s been raving about?! Nothing special 🤣🤣🤣
---
Monster dick 😂😂

• Haha