Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed these yesterday, both seem to have disappeared though 🧐 she did comment the exact same thing through Naomi’s most recent videos 👀
Imagine getting annoyed over a man in prison 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Engaged to someone yet he’s meant to be supposedly married to Naomi 😂 what is it with these girls. I wonder how many fiancés he’s had while being inside

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suppose it’s good for victor to have someone actually based in america who can see him rather than our Naomi wise in Manchester. But the man’s still a murderer, what’s the attraction?

Noticed these yesterday, both seem to have disappeared though 🧐 she did comment the exact same thing through Naomi’s most recent videos 👀
honestly im not even convinced that Eloise is who she says she is and who is in the photos. And she happens to be in Michigan too? Nah I’m calling crazy catfish here 😂 also I don’t like Naomi but why’s victors new girl being weird harassing her on TikTok? Like if she’s got Victor now and shes so happy, why is she harassing her?😂

Reactions: 9
Jesus what have I missed 😭 I’ve come back to Naomi flashing her gash and the animal finding a new fiancé

• Haha
Reactions: 15
honestly im not even convinced that Eloise is who she says she is and who is in the photos. And she happens to be in Michigan too? Nah I’m calling crazy catfish here 😂 also I don’t like Naomi but why’s victors new girl being weird harassing her on TikTok? Like if she’s got Victor now and shes so happy, why is she harassing her?😂
I feel the exact same. As soon as I went onto her profile and seen this hot as duck girl with like three followers I knew straight away it was a catfish. And yes it would be weird as duck for her to be on Naomi’s tiktok if she is who she says she is.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree, it’s probably a fake account
---
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Naomi herself trying to up her views ahead of the OF

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suppose it’s good for victor to have someone actually based in america who can see him rather than our Naomi wise in Manchester. But the man’s still a murderer, what’s the attraction?
She’s definitely only commenting to spark the attention of Naomi’s following so she can build her profile. Screams clout chaser or potentially catfish to me!

Reactions: 3
what prison is he at 👀
If u search mdoc inmate search on google it’ll come up then put in his name. I debated it but then I thought duck that because 99% of inmates are all lying, untrustworthy scumbags so whatever he says there’s a high chance it will be lies. And he will also get some sort of celebrity buzz off it. I think that it’s true she didnt want to wait all that time and that’s basically it.

Reactions: 4
i surprised out of curiosity, it’s everything that’s already on twitter and you have to PPV each video $35 for her “touching her pretty pu$$y” (her words” a WHOLE $95 for her BJ which is 28 seconds long and then some crap of a $55 of her touching him it’s a joke she thinks she’s a celeb 😭 even girls with loads of subs don’t charge that high who does she think she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s she putting in her 🐕 in that twitter vid?
I can’t work it out.

• Haha
as much as i don’t like her i do feel sorry for her in this scenario we know how easy manipulated she can be and with her (BPD lol) she gets any idea and just goes for it and i feel like it was probably the boyfriends idea and she’s all for it showing her face etc but he’s doing nothing completely anonymous she’ll regret this in a few months probably less
---
Looks like a pepperami.
STOP that’s what i thought 😭 the tv in the background too it’s nothing good

• Haha
Reactions: 3