Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her nose looks so odd in her newest IG photo her whole face looks stretched out like someone’s rolled it with a rolling pin.

not surprised about the tindr thing tbh. This girl needs constant validation, she acts like a sweetheart ditzy “I’m just a girl” but in reality she’s clearly very unwell. Boyfriend will move in, honeymoon phase will be over and she will be back single for summer
Hahaha yeah! It looks like that weird Madonna photo
IMG_4634.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How convenient that when she was with Victor she always spouted how she never wanted kids and how dead against it she was even though when Victor did his manifestation messages to her they had a daughter in them called reigna or something, anyone remember that? 😂 but now she’s saying she does want kids 💀

Reactions: 8
How convenient that when she was with Victor she always spouted how she never wanted kids and how dead against it she was even though when Victor did his manifestation messages to her they had a daughter in them called reigna or something, anyone remember that? 😂 but now she’s saying she does want kids 💀

And there was us thinking that the biggest permanent whim decision she would make was a facial tattoo dedicated to a man she knew fine well she wasn’t going to spend the rest of her life with 😂 this girl really needs to fix up before she does something really stupid 🤰 she knows herself these phases never last. She is bleeping batshit really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is actually such a narc “I am the best possible version of myself, I have done all I can as a human to be the best I can be. I could be the best mum.. even as a single mum” 😂😂😂😂

Hilarious, Naomi love you haven’t gone on any self love journey, you was literally getting dicked down on tinder and writing to your animal in jail. We all knew the only reason you said you didn’t want kids was because Victor would never of gave you any, you just change for any man with your with and you don’t even know who you are. You have more identities than hot dinners, you’re a literal embarrassment. Also saying you’d be the best mother even a single one is very easy to say when your childless, wait until the world doesn’t revolve around you anymore and you can’t just drop the phase like you do every other phase you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
REGINA !

• Haha
the whole "i woke up and changed my mind about having kids!" is wild and clearly a lie. as someone who doesn't want kids, I highly doubt I am ever going to wake up and say OH ACTUALLY... hmm..... maybe i'll get pregnant now! its a HUGE thing to have a baby, and i doubt some random man on tinder she shags for OF is going to be father of the year material, how long has she known him? 6 months at best? she's wild

Reactions: 11
the whole "i woke up and changed my mind about having kids!" is wild and clearly a lie. as someone who doesn't want kids, I highly doubt I am ever going to wake up and say OH ACTUALLY... hmm..... maybe i'll get pregnant now! its a HUGE thing to have a baby, and i doubt some random man on tinder she shags for OF is going to be father of the year material, how long has she known him? 6 months at best? she's wild
She met him in January 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These are supposed to be a good, new, finished set of nails?! They way I thought these were the grown out set that were going to be removed.
nooooooo way is she charging for this. My nails are currently 2 weeks from when they were fresh and they don't look as bad as that 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
Wonder how the OF is going? She doesn’t seem to posting about it, just an odd few posts on her Twitter. Not the money earner she thought it would be? Not when she’s charging 80 quid or whatever it was for a 20 second blowie video!

Reactions: 5
Wonder how the OF is going? She doesn’t seem to posting about it, just an odd few posts on her Twitter. Not the money earner she thought it would be? Not when she’s charging 80 quid or whatever it was for a 20 second blowie video!
Like everything she does, it’s a big deal for 10 minutes and then she’s done with it!! Definitely thought she would be raking it in but who wants to look at that 🤮

Reactions: 7
Naomi’s story 👀 picture of the guy
She’s fully posted him on insta now. Don’t know why she was pretending to be private, she can’t hold her own water. Broadcasting that she married a double murderer but acting shy about showing off a new man, pull the other one love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s not what I was expecting, not sure why. Probably because the last bloke was a double murderer 😂
Imagine meeting some new and having the whole ‘how long you been single for’ chat. Oh about a week, ‘how come you broke up’ welllll he was actually a double murderer ‘omg I’m so sorry?!’ I married him fully knowing that whilst he was in prison…
Okayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably didn’t post him at first because she wanted him to remain mysterious for only fans to make more people subscribe but now that that’s another flop… 🫠

He looks way too clean cut for her. Like he looks as if he smells nice whereas Naomi stinks of quavers