Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face one wont be as easy covered up. Shes a fool for ever brandishing his name all over her. But on her face? šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally whatever you think of the OF page is irrelevant. Some people do some people donā€™t. Thatā€™s all that is. Second. Yes she had her weird prison wife thing and trying to clout chase. But ultimately, sheā€™s out of that now and has someone in real life there to cuddle at night and go on dates with. In the real world. Not a fantasy. So thatā€™s an upgrade if you ask me.

• Haha
Personally whatever you think of the OF page is irrelevant. Some people do some people donā€™t. Thatā€™s all that is. Second. Yes she had her weird prison wife thing and trying to clout chase. But ultimately, sheā€™s out of that now and has someone in real life there to cuddle at night and go on dates with. In the real world. Not a fantasy. So thatā€™s an upgrade if you ask me.
Lmao yeah, totally an upgrade getting cuddles at night and posting pictures on your Twitter getting ur face jizzed on šŸ¤© for someone whoā€™s head strong with no mental health issues yes im all for this earn that coin. But the girl changes her jobs and personalities like the bleeping weather. Wise up, sheā€™s a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lmao yeah, totally an upgrade getting cuddles at night and posting pictures on your Twitter getting ur face jizzed on šŸ¤© for someone whoā€™s head strong with no mental health issues yes im all for this earn that coin. But the girl changes her jobs and personalities like the bleeping weather. Wise up, sheā€™s a mess.
I feel like her life went down south very, very quickly.

im not sex shaming AT ALL but it doesn't really seem like an authentic relationship - they meet on a dating app and within a week just decided to do OF? its not like she was with someone for 2 years and they both decided to do it. i feel like the fact she's getting off with someone she hardly knows on a whim just shows she's a bit unstable.

Reactions: 13
Are you okay?! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
I'm still dying to find out what happened with her and Victor. Did she find him cheating or what do ye think happened?

Probably missed having some šŸ†

Although it really wouldnā€™t surprise me if she was getting it from someone while she was with him

Reactions: 1
Iā€™d say it was a simple case of she just got bored! She started this off during covid when you could do duck all else, she realised she was getting a following through this - online interviews, tv appearances. Then once the whole ā€œprison wifeā€ hype died down thatā€™s when she got bored. Playing with someone elseā€™s emotions just to suit her own agenda - although he could have been doing the same who knows!

Reactions: 13
I also think she got bored, if canā€™t be fun ordering yourself valentines gifts and posing to the camera like youā€™re soo surprised and happy, fake tears etc.

Reactions: 8
She thinks sheā€™s sexy but sheā€™s really unsexy if that makes sense. Itā€™s all very forced, cheap & cringe

Reactions: 8
Not her on Insta saying she doesnā€™t have an age šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ what a load of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Itā€™s literally a love bombing / abuse cycle. Heā€™s controlling the page, making/taking half her money and not showing his face?
---
I'm still dying to find out what happened with her and Victor. Did she find him cheating or what do ye think happened?
I think she got fed up of him going in isolation - she couldnā€™t get the attention she craved

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Em Bradfords stories about Naomi apparently trying to interfere with emā€™s prison visits??? šŸ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 7