Naomi Oquendo #2 Escobar'd from entering the UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the actual duck naomi 😂 someone please think up the next thread title with the word pepperami in it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
as much as i don’t like her i do feel sorry for her in this scenario we know how easy manipulated she can be and with her (BPD lol) she gets any idea and just goes for it and i feel like it was probably the boyfriends idea and she’s all for it showing her face etc but he’s doing nothing completely anonymous she’ll regret this in a few months probably less
---

STOP that’s what i thought 😭 the tv in the background too it’s nothing good
i dunno i don’t feel sorry for her I have BPD and you just have to recognise your crappy behaviour and get the help you need, instead of spending bullshit money on whatever the duck she does she needs serious intense therapy 😭

Reactions: 4
she does seem a bit manic, like she'll decide she's got a new business and then ditch it and move onto the new thing within weeks and now THIS... then in a few months shell be regretting getting her hoo haa out on the internet and will delete it all

Reactions: 5
She's been referring to the new boyfriend as her "partner" and her "best friend". They've literally known each other weeks. She's absolutely unhinged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So after her new TT video, and some browsing im guessing her bf is Lewis Potts, from one of her video’s you could vaguely see his reflection in the window.
Opposite of victor which was a surprise to me🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's been referring to the new boyfriend as her "partner" and her "best friend". They've literally known each other weeks. She's absolutely unhinged.
It’ll only be a matter of weeks (maybe months if we’re lucky) until it’s all over - it’s just crazy the speed at which she goes into things without a second thought…and once that stuff is out there on the internet…it never goes away 🥴😩

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he’s got an only fans account and Twitter page or is he leaving all that for her. I’m sure she said something about him not showing his face in the videos either? But as we all know hers is everywhere and getting spunked on 🙄

I bet he’s gladly taking a cut of the money though she’s making

Reactions: 6
I just hope she doesn't regret doing this, she's always complaining she wants a old fashioned relationship old money style etc, but this is the completeeee opposite and unfortunately alot of guys this day and age do judge (not that they should!) plus if its on the interwebs its out there FOREVERRRR

So after her new TT video, and some browsing im guessing her bf is Lewis Potts, from one of her video’s you could vaguely see his reflection in the window.
And she follows him on insta 😂. Great detective work

Yeah this is the guy I mentioned the other day. Was so easy to find him 🤣

• Haha
He’s complete polar opposite to Victor. She will regret this, she’s manic up and down and onto the next thing without thought of how it’ll affect her. I wonder how they’re splitting the money they make. Also apart from the few subs they’re got which really wouldn’t be more than a couple of hundred. I highly doubt anyone is paying $90 for a <30 second bj clip

It won’t be long before she is online crying saying he manipulated her etc. she’s predictable.

Reactions: 6