Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reckon she’s got pregnant again whilst Jonafun has been on day release? How romantic to conceive in exactly the same circumstances as the first child 😂 Wonder if he’ll be in or out of prison for the birth

IMG_4276.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought the same!!!! She also went to that hen party and didn’t drink?! She boasted how she was sober and loved it

Reactions: 4
Can’t imagine anything more bleeping depressing than getting knocked up whilst your boyfriend is in jail

Also her house seems pretty nice from the inside, how has she bagged that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t imagine anything more bleeping depressing than getting knocked up whilst your boyfriend is in jail

Also her house seems pretty nice from the inside, how has she bagged that?
She manifested it 😏.
i think she used her grandad as a front and probably paid cash or put down a huge deposit so not got much of a mortgage. Not sure how they got round explaining monies to the mortgage advisor

Reactions: 11
Kate Hayes has just made a comment on her stories which was SUCH A MASSIVE DIG at Naomi!!! She said “I don’t have the time to dyson my hair every day, I’d rather spend the time with Olive”! Those two absolutely hate each other don’t they! Wonder what happened!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kate Hayes has just made a comment on her stories which was SUCH A MASSIVE DIG at Naomi!!! She said “I don’t have the time to dyson my hair every day, I’d rather spend the time with Olive”! Those two absolutely hate each other don’t they! Wonder what happened!
She is such an aggressive witch isn’t she… she doesn’t have time to Dyson her hair because she doesn’t have one. Oh and she doesn’t wash it the stinky bint. At least Naomi washes hers…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooo have Kate and Naomi fallen out?
F8FCA84B-F37D-4A9B-B385-ADCA19840C62.jpeg

She always said Sullivan would be an only child because how poorly she was in pregnancy with hyperemesis so I just reckon she’s put weight on since the breast feeding has slowed down, she’s suffering with the hair loss now also.

If I can remember back when she got the house that it was something to do with the grandad technically ‘buying’ it for her because she wouldn’t have been able to. I can’t remember now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s trying to be “positive vibes only” 😂😂😂 She was talking about it ironically in a really passive aggressive manner!) this morning on her stories.
Do you know what’s not positive vibes Naomi?? Heroin dealing. Gangs. Violence. Maybe start by distancing yourself from these things first before complaining about people’s negative comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed she starts every single talking story with the word "so"? It drives me mad. Sure I could just not watch them but... also, she talks out of one side of her mouth!!

Reactions: 8
She honestly gives me the ick, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with kissing your children, my little boy is 5 and he loves a kiss and a cuddle but to call it ‘snogging’ that term is literally only used when referring to two people in a relationship/attracted to each other, why would you wanna use that term when referring to your child? Or am I just over reacting 😂

Reactions: 9