Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear her tits have doubled in size....

They genuinely knock me sick, swinging around her waist like a window cleaners satchel. Dirty, smelly bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is so off topic but has anyone else noticed her sister is always in shorts??? How is she not cold in this weather 😭 also ironic she’s apparently a lawyer now considering her brother in law and her dads history…

Reactions: 4
This is so off topic but has anyone else noticed her sister is always in shorts??? How is she not cold in this weather 😭 also ironic she’s apparently a lawyer now considering her brother in law and her dads history…
She’d genuinely struggle to get a training contract at a reputable law firm with her families history…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I defo thought this to start with but saw her sister was also round her house. Had a snoop and she seems to have a fella who is bearded up….could be him? Anyone actually know what prison Jonufun is in? Could he be In an open prison and home for Xmas?
3B5A9874-C1BB-475A-B723-D98C9153C81B.png

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe she’s sticking by a convicted drug dealer 😂 who she has a son called Sullivan with 😂 and photoshopped him into their Christmas photo. Ahh the good old days. Someone bring some new tea please

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she still with him? There’s never any mention of it anymore
she posted a photo the other day and you could see in the background there was the one and only photo of him and Sully on the wall - obvs placed so his head was cut off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good Evening Everybody 👋🏻
I’ve been directed here to have a nosey 👃🏻 from the announcement of the absolutely nailed on car crash collab podcast between this nut job and Truffle tits Kate Hayes, glad I invested the time to start at the beginning -WOWZERS! What a crazy cat ( or Shar Pei 🐶 - that creases me into bits 🤣) Naomi is, I’m sitting my ass down here 🪑and getting the biscuits out for the boss ☕ 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 17