Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a newbie on this thread! 🙋🏼‍♀️ i didn’t know about her background or fella but just needed to comment and say how much her forehead gives me rage 😂 not to mention the face she pulls when she’s doing her hair! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s is getting close to Christmas so I thought I would whip this out and for anyone new here who hasn’t seen it before 🤣
68D2621F-8FC2-4124-AECD-2058B86DCD78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This chick is always on my FYP and I literally cannot stand her face… and then I learn all this new info! Wow. I am here for the tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she first started making videos I thought she was so cute and enjoyed watching her, but now she is deliberately posting videos with these ridiculous facial expressions and making her wrinkles really obvious. It’s very clear she’s adopted the ‘any publicity is good publicity’ motto here, she’s made herself into click bait and is deliberately playing on the fact her facial expressions/wrinkles get people talking

When she first started making videos I thought she was so cute and enjoyed watching her, but now she is deliberately posting videos with these ridiculous facial expressions and making her wrinkles really obvious. It’s very clear she’s adopted the ‘any publicity is good publicity’ motto here, she’s made herself into click bait and is deliberately playing on the fact her facial expressions/wrinkles get people talking

Reactions: 5

She thinks she’s better than everyone else due to her lack of Botox, makes her superior the rest of us as she doesn’t “conform” can’t stand her she exaggerates her lines, people mention it and then she posts it for her minions to jump on people and give them abuse but writes comments saying “id hate for you to receive comments I do” but Incites her followers to do so.

Her son is being so aggressive with that poor cat on her stories! Grabbing and picking him up as he tries to get away, while shouting. Horrible to watch. Children need to learn respect and boundaries with pets for the animals well-being, as well as for the child’s!
The cat will switch and bite or scratch him one day. Then he won’t do it again

Reactions: 5
Naomi you cretin. We know you read here. Think next time before you share you druggy mates puppies. Look at this poor dogs nose! It’s not going to be able to breath and will need surgery….that’s if it doesn’t die beforehand! All because the selfish ‘breeders’ have bred the dogs for it’s colour and NOT their health! Educate yourself you dumb witch. You’re all money grabbers
2CCB782F-E8C1-4848-AF60-3DE2A2E78877.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Her son is being so aggressive with that poor cat on her stories! Grabbing and picking him up as he tries to get away, while shouting. Horrible to watch. Children need to learn respect and boundaries with pets for the animals well-being, as well as for the child’s!
She also chucks it about on lives and on her tik tok, he’s probably taught how to treat that poor cat from his mum!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Some shite with Kate Hayes (a homophobic racist who stole £4,000 from savers, doesn’t wash and her heart hurts every time she speaks of her child)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Trolls
Came over here from the KHMayo thread
1) That hair cut is probably one of the worst I have EVER seen
2) THe photoshopped pic of her boyfriend husband - I am embarrassed for her !!
3) Her child is a brat - perhaps that's what her and KHMayo will be discussing on their wingefest podcast !!

Reactions: 9