Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol lol lol

The girls a nutter.

Saying how she got lip blush and not filler because she doesn’t want to put stuff into her body… how can she say it so straight faced with a forehead of Botox

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering is Jonafun home now and that’s why she’s having all these treatments done now

Reactions: 5
Her face looks odd now as she’s got this smooth forehead but the rest of it is still like a Bassett hound!

Reactions: 5
Anyone been to Sul? I’m about 90 mins from Manchester and so tempted to book in just for some goss is that too far for a blow dry?

Reactions: 7
Just watching her recent reels it looks like she’s been given far too much Botox! Her eyelids have dropped! She looks 10 years older now
---
And swear she’s had filler in her cheeks

Reactions: 2
Hello my people!!! I have been reading up and my mouth is on the floor! The photoshopped Xmas photo. Although I understand why she has botox, her forehead wrinkles were quite pronounced

Reactions: 2
Is he out now? there's a few recent story she’s mentioned him now, the Halloween hat being the most recent. Somebody tell us the goss?!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’s out, I think she’s just back to telling lies and trying to portray that hes around and actively in Sullys life. She’s so deluluuuu

Reactions: 6
They might do family days in the jail he's in was it not 2025 he was out

Reactions: 1
She’s always randomly mentioning him on her stories to make out he’s there but if he was she would of defo posted a pic but with his head covered with an emoji

Reactions: 7
Wow !! Why is she lying saying she was a poor skint single mum during the pandemic so had to save up to buy a second hand dyson air wrap I remember when I first saw her Insta stories of her in her Rolex and Gucci shoes and bags. I remember her saying that jonafun had bought her the air wrap too.

Reactions: 12
Since when was she known as the Dyson girl either

Reactions: 4
She’s a liar.
She’s an ex lap dancer who met a drug dealer, lived off his cash & then when he went to prison in the pandemic she had to do something for herself and started this online crap to look legit whilst he paid for the house & salon.
If her followers & the company’s know what she is or was, she wouldn’t be anything!!

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t of said it better myself she only opened the salon because he went back to jail and she had no other choice for money, wonder what she’d be like now if he hadn’t gone back

Reactions: 6