Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story post ‘house wife vibes’ 😂 she loves to put on a front doesn’t she!!
Ring the prison babes and ask if you can deliver some in Tuppaware to big jono x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest story post ‘house wife vibes’ 😂 she loves to put on a front doesn’t she!!
Ring the prison babes and ask if you can deliver some in Tuppaware to big jono x
Not even a wife… and the ‘husband’ lives in His Majesty’s hotel. Not a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has she started doing her hair in the kitchen on videos? It’s disgusting.
I have naturally thick hair like hers, not as long but thick and it gets everywhere 😂
No way would I be styling it in the same place I make food 🤢

Reactions: 4
See her stories about going to the doctors? She was going about a lump in her neck, but also wanted a smear test and her boobs checked…. she said the doctors not bothered about the lump but wants to send her for a scan and blood test for something else…well this wouldn’t be about a smear so can only be about her boobs.l?!

I call bullshit. I reckon she’s having her tits redone, or an explant but she’s making out it’s not for ‘cosmetic reasons’ because she’s so ‘health conscious’ these days so making up this doctors story to cover herself.

Remember when she said her boobs had a lifetime warranty which meant they never need replacing….idiot. And she said she’d never go under the knife again since having Sullivan so the warranty was perfect. From a fellow fake boob gal this isn’t how it works 😂 it is recommended that they need replacing every 10-15 years or so.

I think she’s trying to cover herself from what she’s previously said about surgery.

Reactions: 8
Could you be arsed living your life caring about what strangers on the internet think about you and making up stupid things to justify your decisions. I hate influencers - they’re all as fake as her tits and dreamy life with Jonafun

• Haha
Could you be arsed living your life caring about what strangers on the internet think about you and making up stupid things to justify your decisions. I hate influencers - they’re all as fake as her tits and dreamy life with Jonafun
She was live on tik tok the other day and someone asked about Jonafun and she went on with the same old “he works away” rubbish and people fully fell for it😳🙄

• Haha
  • Wow