Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it 2 months and we will never hear of it again
I don’t get people who set up businesses and have the exact same items for sale as others? I mean nothing original at all just putting her name on the product. Just going from that picture I’ve seen those bowls before.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get people who set up businesses and have the exact same items for sale as others? I mean nothing original at all just putting her name on the product. Just going from that picture I’ve seen those bowls before.
Honestly the amount of baby clothes I just screen shot and just picture search on AliExpress is a joke.

I have known Summer for YEARS (obviously don’t talk anymore now she’s a wag) but she’s a very needy person. Not sure how she copes with her boyfriend being away most of the time

I do think Naomi is pretty though and brown hair makes her look so mature - she needs to go back to blonde!

Summer is pretty but needs to dissolve her lip filler. It’s way too much. Neither of them have a personality hence why any YouTube channel they ever start fails or in summers case why any business venture she ever starts fails. I’m not sure why Naomi gave up with her old company “another choker” I think it was doing quite well
Oooh got any more tea to spill? 👀

Reactions: 2
Honestly the amount of baby clothes I just screen shot and just picture search on AliExpress is a joke.
Sorry to derail and I hope you don’t mind me asking but do you have to pay customs on Ali express things? I’ve seen some baby clothes on there that look identical to a baby boutique on Instagram for quadruple the price of Ali express!

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail and I hope you don’t mind me asking but do you have to pay customs on Ali express things? I’ve seen some baby clothes on there that look identical to a baby boutique on Instagram for quadruple the price of Ali express!
No! No customs, I’ve only paid what I paid for on the app, arrives by Royal Mail, got some gorgeous muslins, little outfits & silicone feeding sets from there and going back for more. Some stuff came in a matter of days! I’ve had it all arrive by 10 days too

No! No customs, I’ve only paid what I paid for on the app, arrives by Royal Mail, got some gorgeous muslins, little outfits & silicone feeding sets from there and going back for more. Some stuff came in a matter of days! I’ve had it all arrive by 10 days too
Oh fab, thank you! Off to purchase immediately 😂

1B183C25-C884-4512-9EB0-E571A57806BF.jpeg
9A0F99E7-FE11-49A4-B3A3-22FF22F70133.jpeg

omg the undereye filler 😦😦😦 her cheekbones and chin are completely different now

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Loving Nola’s reaction to seeing her mum in Naomi’s IG story.Even she’s bored of Naomi’s bullshit😂.But seriously the dad seems more hands on than Naomi and it looks like he actually enjoys spending time with her.Not just photo ops like Naomi.

Loving Nola’s reaction to seeing her mum in Naomi’s IG story.Even she’s bored of Naomi’s bullshit😂.But seriously the dad seems more hands on than Naomi and it looks like he actually enjoys spending time with her.Not just photo ops like Naomi.
She was clearly not excited to see mummy ...
Not sure so other kids but my daughter always runs to me when she sees me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.