Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
90% of her audience are most likely living in the UK. The recommendations make me piss.
LA lunch spots recommendations. Who in an ideal world is going to know that? I couldn’t even tell you good places to eat in Surrey and I’ve lived here all my life 😂
Use Tripadvisor like the rest of us!

Reactions: 15
90% of her audience are most likely living in the UK. The recommendations make me piss.
LA lunch spots recommendations. Who in an ideal world is going to know that? I couldn’t even tell you good places to eat in Surrey and I’ve lived here all my life 😂
Use Tripadvisor like the rest of us!
Why can’t people just google things 🥱

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep asking for questions for a Q&A then never actually answering? Same with putting up question boxes asking for LA recommendations? Does it boost her engagement?
Yep it does boost engagement, its the lazy way of getting the numbers you need for sponsership etc.

Why does she need an assistant, even molly mae doesnt have an assistant for day to day life and her life is actually busy 🤣

Reactions: 11
She’s so jarring. Her voice and her whole existence is so fake. I can tell in her yesterday stories she is struggling to be a parent but the lack of transparency makes her come across as though she hates her child.

If she was more honest and open and didn’t just parade around LA doing nothing, her boring content would probably shine because we understand her as a person and she’d be a lot more relatable.

Answering questions like ‘will you move back to the UK’ every Q&A. I’m tired girl!!! deactivate your Instagram or give us the content we want🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so jarring. Her voice and her whole existence is so fake. I can tell in her yesterday stories she is struggling to be a parent but the lack of transparency makes her come across as though she hates her child.

If she was more honest and open and didn’t just parade around LA doing nothing, her boring content would probably shine because we understand her as a person and she’d be a lot more relatable.

Answering questions like ‘will you move back to the UK’ every Q&A. I’m tired girl!!! deactivate your Instagram or give us the content we want🤣🤣
Omg I thought I was the only one who thought this 😂😂 her voice errghhhh. She just doesn’t seem maternal if I’m honest

Why is there any need for a debut? we know she wont keep up with making videos for her youtube channel because she is so boring and has nothing else to milk other than this wedding now
Shes trying to keep up with the American influencers like Desi Perkins thats why she is starting a YouTube I think

Reactions: 8
I think she may actually go ahead with YouTube w Derrick .. I think he’s quite funny so I’m interested to see if he brings any personality out in her

5 mins into her Q&A and she really gives off the vibe she doesn’t like her daughter. It’s so weird 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she may actually go ahead with YouTube w Derrick .. I think he’s quite funny so I’m interested to see if he brings any personality out in her
Yeah I will be watching to see if there’s any chemistry between them.Whenever I see her and Derrick I get the impression they have such vanilla sex🙈.Will give her video a watch if I can stomach her voice long enough I guess

• Haha
Anyone else listen to her say her name and realise you’ve been pronouncing her surname wrong all these years? or just me? 😂

Reactions: 2
Naomi really doesn’t like her child, does she?
Also… I was not expecting Derrick’s accent. SEXY

Reactions: 4
I have never seen a couple with such low chemistry, they do not seem in love at all

Reactions: 6
Her accent is weird and at times she sounds kinda Irish and American when she says ‘yes you were’ at like 7 mins. Derrick has more personality tho

Reactions: 4
I could only watch a couple minutes, she’s so boring and that voice 😩 would drive me mad hearing her talk all the time lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.