Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fitness influencer pending lol Surely this is because she’s realized she doesn’t have much content? Well done to her for going but not everything needs to be documented

Reactions: 6
So it’s Naomi’s birthday today and just like her daughters she doing duck all for it.At least she's consistent.I can’t believe she is 27 she looks so old.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t do her child any justice, it’s sad really. Because I know for a fact I would rather my daughter looks nice and put together than myself.
To be honest people just shouldn’t have mixed babies if they ain’t even going to bother taking care of their hair.
Amen to the hair comment!

Reactions: 6
Not one friend to be seen yet in LA.

Ha, what a sad life lol

Reactions: 5
the mommy chain... bleeping hell pass me the sick bucket. she's so desperate to americanise everything about her life but she makes sunny la look as boring as she made rainy manchester look (i love mcr but she made it look boring af).

Reactions: 15
the mommy chain... bleeping hell pass me the sick bucket. she's so desperate to americanise everything about her life but she makes sunny la look as boring as she made rainy manchester look (i love mcr but she made it look boring af).
Her birthday reel looked boring as duck.I guess it’s hard to make LA look interesting when you have no friends

Reactions: 12
its crazy how much better her photos were when she lived in the uk!

Reactions: 11
There’s absolutely no consistency! One day she says she’s going to document what she’s doing in the gym, next a tan routine, nothing really fashion related anymore! One thing that is consistent is pictures of her coffee! I mean come on we don’t care about how much coffee u drink. Why did she even buy a coffee machine anyway?

Reactions: 9
she has never had a niche outside of winter outfits tbh and now she lives in LA, she has absolutely no idea where to go with her content

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.