Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over a month since Summer posted on her kids clothing Instagram business I bet she’s bored of it already.It doesn’t take much to post a pic seems like she’s too lazy for that

Reactions: 5
She’s been pregnant for about four years so I hope so. Can’t wait for the nude baby wear aesthetic and the pouting mirror selfie’s holding said baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It depresses me that these two women just overall fetishise mixed kids

I'm laughing at the thought of summer having a mixed daughter in the future with 4C hair and not having a clue how to style it.

Reactions: 11
It depresses me that these two women just overall fetishise mixed kids

I'm laughing at the thought of summer having a mixed daughter in the future with 4C hair and not having a clue how to style it.
I think the Kardashians have done it so that’s exactly what they want too.Quite a few Wag types with mixed kids Helen Flanagan Brooke Vincent Hattie Bourn and much more in their little wannabe circle

Reactions: 3
I think the Kardashians have done it so that’s exactly what they want too.Quite a few Wag types with mixed kids Helen Flanagan Brooke Vincent Hattie Bourn and much more in their little wannabe circle
To be fair, Helen Flanagan isn’t really in the same league as them lot. I met her once and she’s genuinely just a nice girl and very down to earth.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, Helen Flanagan isn’t really in the same league as them lot. I met her once and she’s genuinely just a nice girl and very down to earth.
I like Helen but she is still in the wag circle with a mixed footballer hubby and kids.I do prefer Helen because she actually had a career of her own unlike Naomi.I do wonder if the black boyfriends weren’t footballers would they have still chosen them?

Reactions: 1
Im mixed and I'm quite grossed out.

We're not accessories.

I like Helen but she is still in the wag circle with a mixed footballer hubby and kids.I do prefer Helen because she actually had a career of her own unlike Naomi.I do wonder if the black boyfriends weren’t footballers would they have still chosen them?
They can bandwagon off them. Black with money, play out the BLM card and act woke. Mixed kid? Kardashian tier. It's all so wrong.

Reactions: 7
Sorry i don’t really get the issue here.. I don’t think they’re ‘fetishising’ they’ve just met and happened to fall in love with people of colour.. don’t see anyone saying the guys are fetishising white women? How are they gaining by dating outside their race? So dumb

Reactions: 10
Sorry i don’t really get the issue here.. I don’t think they’re ‘fetishising’ they’ve just met and happened to fall in love with people of colour.. don’t see anyone saying the guys are fetishising white women? How are they gaining by dating outside their race? So dumb
As a mixed woman, I'll tell you that this is partly the problem too. Men of colour tend to be just as bad. They fetishise each other.

Reactions: 8
As a mixed woman, I'll tell you that this is partly the problem too. Men of colour tend to be just as bad. They fetishise each other.
Being white I can’t tell you how gross I find it when a black guy thinks that will be a compliment?? As in... actually vocalising they fact they love white girls blah blah blah. Am I meant to be impressed you’re cussing black women and fetishising white women? 🤢

similarly yes it can go the other way and very often does. I know a girl with two mixed children shetreats as accessories (stupidly had them with a DOG of a man too), that girl I remember a fewyears prior said fo me when we first met “dO u LiKe bLaCk gUyS” (to which i said “yes but I have no preference”) “OhHh yH u DnT hAvE tHt LOOOK, nOt lIkE meeeee I AlWaYs gEt tOlD I jUsT LOOK lIkE ILikE blAcK gUys” ........... well done?? bleeping hell 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Embarrassing

finally people who see you with one black man or know yoube had a black ex and boom it’s “your type”. Again I’ll never deny liking black men -question is why wouldn’t YOU?- but don’t think people realise how prejudiced they are when they then point out anyyyy black man as “that’s you innit” or worse I’ve had a man say to me before “I’ve worked it out, the reason you like black guys is cos u wanna brown baby innit???” HE WASNT EVEN JOKING

ok sorry for the rant but yeh. a lot of people don’t realise how this all goes on!

to keep it on track. Still find Naomi vapid and boring AF

I don’t think it’s fair to say someone fetishises just because they are with someone who is black or mixed race, however I do see how it seems to have become almost a trend (because of the kardashians) to have a mixed race baby. Although in fairness people like Helen Flanagan has been with her partner for years, long before the kardashians started treating their mixed race babies like accessories.

Anyway, from my experience, my boyfriend is black and to me it seems like it is family and friends who make the inappropriate comments- thinking it’s ok to randomly ask if my boyfriend has a big di*k, telling me after we had been together for a few months that our babies will be really cute and so on. I guess the fetishising comes if I was to joint in and play along with these comments (or make them myself) rather than call them out.

that’s just my thoughts xx

I don’t think it’s fair to say someone fetishises just because they are with someone who is black or mixed race, however I do see how it seems to have become almost a trend (because of the kardashians) to have a mixed race baby. Although in fairness people like Helen Flanagan has been with her partner for years, long before the kardashians started treating their mixed race babies like accessories.

Anyway, from my experience, my boyfriend is black and to me it seems like it is family and friends who make the inappropriate comments- thinking it’s ok to randomly ask if my boyfriend has a big di*k, telling me after we had been together for a few months that our babies will be really cute and so on. I guess the fetishising comes if I was to joint in and play along with these comments (or make them myself) rather than call them out.

that’s just my thoughts xx
💯- it’s not being with someone of another race that instantly makes someone a fetishiser altho they do exist. What I find tho as you say is it’s often friends and family who insinuate it probably without realising how ignorant and actually slyly racist they are being with these comments cos these stereotypes are so ingrained in society! As if you would ask your mate how big her white bf is. And fetishising babies cos omggg hun he’s gonna be so beautiful with that mix! 🤓

Reactions: 2
💯- it’s not being with someone of another race that instantly makes someone a fetishiser altho they do exist. What I find tho as you say is it’s often friends and family who insinuate it probably without realising how ignorant and actually slyly racist they are being with these comments cos these stereotypes are so ingrained in society! As if you would ask your mate how big her white bf is. And fetishising babies cos omggg hun he’s gonna be so beautiful with that mix! 🤓
completely agree with this, wasn’t sure if what I was saying made sense but that’s just what I’ve found and it really annoys me.
And like you say they do exist and I’m not trying to dismiss it at all xxx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.