Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think Alisha will get hers done too? Her ex boyfriend Ben has been going round spilling the tea on them all. Apparently there was a big kick off when they split (or went on a break) because he started seeing someone else and Alisha went mad.
Is she the one who’s just got engaged

Who's wedding are they all that? Why are they all dressed like they are going to the Oscars? Just trying way too hard at someone else's wedding.

She's put on quite a bit of weight.

Interesting with all these fancy weddings abroad, all trying to compete and out do each other. I'd be surprised of any of them last, most will be divorced in another 10 years.

She's put on quite a bit of weight.

Interesting with all these fancy weddings abroad, all trying to compete and out do each other. I'd be surprised of any of them last, most will be divorced in another 10 years.
She has been doing ivf injections and egg collections the last few months. I’m sure she’s due to have another embryo transfer soon so may be bloated from that

• Heart
Reactions: 1