Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry that’s untrue, you don’t have to declare any criminal convictions. Also if you did who’s say people would be honest. The midwife will ask if you have any social services involvement, which they won’t have done as there were no children involved before Sullivan. They don’t monitor you without you knowing, I work within children’s services and that is not what happens.
This is true, I work in the maternity services and we ask women about domestic violence and the partner’s occupation but most women don't disclose any information. There is a high chance they would not know anything about his criminal history and she most probably didn't get any unless you are on the sex register social services won't do duck all!

And it’s not a case of 'oh her partners just done some drug dealing before' both her dad and her partner were convicted of dealing class A drugs and sent away for a long sentence. Once you are in a business like that you don't leave to sell caravans it’s a life style that unfortunately Sullivan will be brought into and be a part of it as its their normal.

Also regarding the sitting on the floor with a hot curling wand with him crawling all over her that is unacctable and dangerous even if you are being vigilant, I have 3 children and I would never let that happen. Just think of how mortified you would be if he grabbed it and burnt all the skin of this hands off? It takes 0.3 seconds for a full thickness burn to a babys skin its just not worth it for some crappy curls for the gram. If you want to do your hair with hot tools do it when your baby is sleeping or in a high chair?! (also she has time to curl her hair but not brush her teeth? each to their own and all that :sick: )

Reactions: 6
Like I

Yeah I'm a mum to and I dont remember midwife appointments being that extreme lol but like I said you can have your opinion and I will have mine.. I think your find others have mentioned ss not just me hun
I’m sure others have said about SS however yours is the comment I’ve seen, so will respond to. He’ll deffo be upto no good, you’re either in that lifestyle or your not. But immature, Naomi isn’t - she’s very smart. Just like all the other ‘bimbo’ hairdressers whos other half’s are filth - they’re in the game just as much as they are.
This is true, I work in the maternity services and we ask women about domestic violence and the partner’s occupation but most women don't disclose any information. There is a high chance they would not know anything about his criminal history and she most probably didn't get any unless you are on the sex register social services won't do duck all!

And it’s not a case of 'oh her partners just done some drug dealing before' both her dad and her partner were convicted of dealing class A drugs and sent away for a long sentence. Once you are in a business like that you don't leave to sell caravans it’s a life style that unfortunately Sullivan will be brought into and be a part of it as its their normal.

Also regarding the sitting on the floor with a hot curling wand with him crawling all over her that is unacctable and dangerous even if you are being vigilant, I have 3 children and I would never let that happen. Just think of how mortified you would be if he grabbed it and burnt all the skin of this hands off? It takes 0.3 seconds for a full thickness burn to a babys skin its just not worth it for some crappy curls for the gram. If you want to do your hair with hot tools do it when your baby is sleeping or in a high chair?! (also she has time to curl her hair but not brush her teeth? each to their own and all that :sick: )
I can only go on my own experiences that I WAS asked by my midwife if either myself or my partner present had any criminal convictions, we advised we didn’t. I at a later date asked what happens if you have and this was the advise she gave me - that they would pass this information onto SS that we were expecting a child and if SS felt necessary then they would involve themselves further. Otherwise I wouldn’t have said what I did if I didn’t believe that to be true. I’m not condoning her having hot hair tools around her baby, but EVERY mum is guilty of doing something and truly not thinking of the dangers. Naomi will read these posts and hopefully think ‘tit yeah, didn’t even think about it, I’ll make sure sullys out of reach next time’ Pahahaha go off to sell caravans 😂😂😂 so true! That’s what I mean, he’ll always be into that way of life and like you said, sadly her baby will probably be as well! But unless anyone on here has real life involvement with Naomi and the ongoings of her life then all we can do is witch and moan, not send SS off on a claim when we don’t have any true evidence, they don’t need it when they can barely cope with the cases they already have.

Reactions: 5
Sorry that’s untrue, you don’t have to declare any criminal convictions. Also if you did who’s say people would be honest. The midwife will ask if you have any social services involvement, which they won’t have done as there were no children involved before Sullivan. They don’t monitor you without you knowing, I work within children’s services and that is not what happens.
Thank you just couldn't be bothered to argue lol well said though

Reactions: 1

Exactly my thoughts! It takes less than a second for him to touch it and it all happens so fast! To me that is irresponsible and out right stupied she will have all evening to do her poxy hair like when he's asleep for example. I think to to blonde to even think of the consequences to be honest like I said previous immature !

Kayla have a day off 😂 I’m a mum and you have to get tit done around your baby. My child was crawling around the room when I used to be curling my hair, it’s called being vigilant. I don’t like either of them, but SS wouldn’t bat an eye at someone phoning them about them. ‘Yeah she’s a mum who I watch on Instagram and her blokes been done for drug dealing before and I think they’re upto it again’ they wouldn’t even write out a report. SS will have monitored them without them knowing when Naomi was pregnant. When you see the midwife you have to declare if you or your partner has any criminal convictions, and as soon as that’s declared the midwife passed your details to SS, who will behind the scenes be updated on progress of the pregnancy and step in should they feel necessary. Like I said, I can’t stand either of them but unless you are part of their life and can categorically advise what dealings Johnathan us or isn’t involved in, then throwing around SS is just extreme.
I think that's honestly the biggest load of bollocks I have read this year lol 😆 😂

So the only thing she had to do was remember swimming and she couldn’t manage that......

5039B276-1926-46AB-8503-4ABAACEED403.png
EA3820C6-5DC3-4439-94EC-ECB548A72F71.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s another entitled stupid witch that bugs the life fkn out of me.. how does she know the man in the lift doesn’t have some non visible disability that means it’s easier for him to get in the lift that might be closer than trawling round a store to the escalator.. ,‘I said to him...’ you’d be more than happy telling her to duck right off wouldn’t you.. she probably carries little sparrow Prince Sul round on her tit anyways so why she needs a pram out shopping god knows..

Reactions: 5
Hilarious how she’s put on about people from prison can’t have any visits! Awwww you missing Daddy? And can’t go with jonathunnnnn to tell him all about his business on the outside, he’s looking after for him?

Pathetic.

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 Yeah, ok hun!! Your ex-con drug dealing scum boyfriend looks just like Gerard Butler 😂 Is she for real?!
E9033CFE-5E32-4225-A024-DB26F9DB2E5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently she's a solo parent at home making scrunchies 😂😂😂😂😂 what a head... ah hun I really do feel for u u must be flat out.. she not right in head

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.