Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have her baby in the front seat? Is that normal?!
I did with my first cause otherwise he screamed the whole way and threw up everywhere. I thought having him in the front was safer than being distracted by exorcist vomming. So I can’t go for her for that... the fringe though and the stupid headbands!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did with my first cause otherwise he screamed the whole way and threw up everywhere. I thought having him in the front was safer than being distracted by exorcist vomming. So I can’t go for her for that... the fringe though and the stupid headbands!
Yeah its so much easier! My little one used to spit his dummy out and scream so it was a life saver. I’m a nervous driver and having a screaming newborn just wasn’t good for my concentration 😩 he’s still up front with me now and he’s 3. I love a good headband so I can’t say anything but that fringe, she looks like fuckinf groomio off plebs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This monstrosity is back... how can a hair stylist think this looks good. Mind blown
I showed my hairdresser he fringe and she was bleeping mortified 😂 like actually horrified at it and said she’d be embarrassed to have cut that and be advertising that as done by her 😂 also, PUT SOME LIPBALM ON

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, she’s now saying that her lips are a “condition” where she picks them when she’s stressed. And she apparently also picks her feet too 🤢
Without being dismissive of conditions like this... what the duck has she got to be stressed about?!! And since when has she has this “condition”?? Has she always had lips like that?

• Haha
  • Sick
No one mention the lips! 😂😂😂😂

picks her feet....and then her lips, nice! Probs got verruca lips

• Haha
No one mention the lips! 😂😂😂😂

picks her feet....and then her lips, nice! Probs got verruca lips
She posted the stories minutes after I’d said in my post for her to get some lipbalm on 👀 she must have her ‘friends’ on here round the clock. If she has a skin picking condition then that’s absolutely fine. I her to put lipbalm on for the simple fact of her lips are bone dry - of which will alleviate her condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She posted the stories minutes after I’d said in my post for her to get some lipbalm on 👀 she must have her ‘friends’ on here round the clock. If she has a skin picking condition then that’s absolutely fine. I her to put lipbalm on for the simple fact of her lips are bone dry - of which will alleviate her condition.
I could not deal with those dry ass lips; every time I see them I feel the need to lick my lips 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She must be on here 24.7! She’s quick to defend and be bothered about her lips but doesn’t defend her fiancé..... I know she can’t defend him because he is actually a drug dealer but loooool scum

She must be on here 24.7! She’s quick to defend and be bothered about her lips but doesn’t defend her fiancé..... I know she can’t defend him because he is actually a drug dealer but loooool scum
Exactly, no one mentions the scabs and etc on her lips. They comment on how DRY they are, which, they are. A lipbalm or cream such as 8 hour cream will help with this - and will help in regards to her picking. It got me when she commented asking people to discuss hair as that’s what her page is about - but it’s not though Naomi. Your page is pretty much a mum page now and BF journey page and that’s great! Your world has changed like it does when you have a baby and that’s wonderful, but your platform was generated on your hair - respect that. The followers you have followed you for hair, not for mummy stuff. She will lose a lot of followers and should maybe document her mum journey on another account.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, no one mentions the scabs and etc on her lips. They comment on how DRY they are, which, they are. A lipbalm or cream such as 8 hour cream will help with this - and will help in regards to her picking. It got me when she commented asking people to discuss hair as that’s what her page is about - but it’s not though Naomi. Your page is pretty much a mum page now and BF journey page and that’s great! Your world has changed like it does when you have a baby and that’s wonderful, but your platform was generated on your hair - respect that. The followers you have followed you for hair, not for mummy stuff. She will lose a lot of followers and should maybe document her mum journey on another account.
Yes this ☝🏼 So sick of seeing her “bweastfeeding tips” and “mum life” posts. The majority of her content is now baby related. It’s rare you see a hair post, particularly on her stories.

Yes this ☝🏼 So sick of seeing her “bweastfeeding tips” and “mum life” posts. The majority of her content is now baby related. It’s rare you see a hair post, particularly on her stories.
It’s so boring and mundane. I have my own kids and like to see different stuff online because if I wanted to talk about kids i could just put my phone down and talk to my real friends. No one is that bothered about her baby, or breastfeeding journey most of us live in the real world and just get on with that tit

So she’s turned round and said the kid is defo his dad and she’s scared how crazy he’s going to be!

She is absolutely deluded, if he is like his dad, your son is going to end up on drug runs and in prison, choosing the money over her child says it all. The poor kid. She needs help.

So she’s turned round and said the kid is defo his dad and she’s scared how crazy he’s going to be!

She is absolutely deluded, if he is like his dad, your son is going to end up on drug runs and in prison, choosing the money over her child says it all. The poor kid. She needs help.
Someone needs to notify Manchester social services its a joke i feel for the child's safety because that sort of life brings nothing but bad stuff.. someone needs to look into him from authority and do a bit of digging she will have ss all over her

I know she's basically called out what her son son will grow up to be so she basically sed hes a drug dealer already 😆 on a serious note i feel for the babys safety she to immature to be that child's mother imagine he gets on wrong side of someone in that industry people have no morald imagine ppl turimg up on her doorstep its not going to end well

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to notify Manchester social services its a joke i feel for the child's safety because that sort of life brings nothing but bad stuff.. someone needs to look into him from authority and do a bit of digging she will have ss all over her

I know she's basically called out what her son son will grow up to be so she basically sed hes a drug dealer already 😆 on a serious note i feel for the babys safety she to immature to be that child's mother imagine he gets on wrong side of someone in that industry people have no morald imagine ppl turimg up on her doorstep its not going to end well
With all due respect - I think telling someone to call SS and saying you fear for the babies safety because she is an immature mother is awful. I’m not denying the babies father is up to no good, however youd be surprised how many people near to you are the same! You don’t know what’s going on in people’s private finances and how they’re truly earning money. Also, there’s kids out there being beaten almost to death. Let’s not be chucking around social services comments when they’re needed elsewhere.

With all due respect - I think telling someone to call SS and saying you fear for the babies safety because she is an immature mother is awful. I’m not denying the babies father is up to no good, however youd be surprised how many people near to you are the same! You don’t know what’s going on in people’s private finances and how they’re truly earning money. Also, there’s kids out there being beaten almost to death. Let’s not be chucking around social services comments when they’re needed elsewhere.
And also, if he’s been caught before then believe me, his fingers won’t be directly in the pie. Due to his offences SS will have potentially played a part already in ensuring that the child is safe. Chances are even if someone ‘looked into him’ as you’ve said, they won’t find anything. The spider doesn’t sit in the middle of the web waiting for the fly, it sits outside and waits in the shadows.

And also, if he’s been caught before then believe me, his fingers won’t be directly in the pie. Due to his offences SS will have potentially played a part already in ensuring that the child is safe. Chances are even if someone ‘looked into him’ as you’ve said, they won’t find anything. The spider doesn’t sit in the middle of the web waiting for the fly, it sits outside and waits in the shadows.
She is immature who lets a baby climb all over them with a hot curling wand on the floor? Not to mention all the other things she's done thats ridiculous. Ss would not look into them either why would they? They not mind readers. I'm not talking about other children I'm talking about her child as funny enuf that's what this thread is for.. there both scum and should be reported. He still blatantly is dealing people out here busting there arses to earn an honest wage then u got him prob selling tit to young kids bleeping up ther lives they both get all the bad that comes there way there both full of tit and lies.. but you can have ur opinion and I will have mine thats what were here for 🤟

She is immature who lets a baby climb all over them with a hot curling wand on the floor? Not to mention all the other things she's done thats ridiculous. Ss would not look into them either why would they? They not mind readers. I'm not talking about other children I'm talking about her child as funny enuf that's what this thread is for.. there both scum and should be reported. He still blatantly is dealing people out here busting there arses to earn an honest wage then u got him prob selling tit to young kids bleeping up ther lives they both get all the bad that comes there way there both full of tit and lies.. but you can have ur opinion and I will have mine thats what were here for 🤟
Kayla have a day off 😂 I’m a mum and you have to get tit done around your baby. My child was crawling around the room when I used to be curling my hair, it’s called being vigilant. I don’t like either of them, but SS wouldn’t bat an eye at someone phoning them about them. ‘Yeah she’s a mum who I watch on Instagram and her blokes been done for drug dealing before and I think they’re upto it again’ they wouldn’t even write out a report. SS will have monitored them without them knowing when Naomi was pregnant. When you see the midwife you have to declare if you or your partner has any criminal convictions, and as soon as that’s declared the midwife passed your details to SS, who will behind the scenes be updated on progress of the pregnancy and step in should they feel necessary. Like I said, I can’t stand either of them but unless you are part of their life and can categorically advise what dealings Johnathan us or isn’t involved in, then throwing around SS is just extreme.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like I
Kayla have a day off 😂 I’m a mum and you have to get tit done around your baby. My child was crawling around the room when I used to be curling my hair, it’s called being vigilant. I don’t like either of them, but SS wouldn’t bat an eye at someone phoning them about them. ‘Yeah she’s a mum who I watch on Instagram and her blokes been done for drug dealing before and I think they’re upto it again’ they wouldn’t even write out a report. SS will have monitored them without them knowing when Naomi was pregnant. When you see the midwife you have to declare if you or your partner has any criminal convictions, and as soon as that’s declared the midwife passed your details to SS, who will behind the scenes be updated on progress of the pregnancy and step in should they feel necessary. Like I said, I can’t stand either of them but unless you are part of their life and can categorically advise what dealings Johnathan us or isn’t involved in, then throwing around SS is just extreme.
Yeah I'm a mum to and I dont remember midwife appointments being that extreme lol but like I said you can have your opinion and I will have mine.. I think your find others have mentioned ss not just me hun

Sorry that’s untrue, you don’t have to declare any criminal convictions. Also if you did who’s say people would be honest. The midwife will ask if you have any social services involvement, which they won’t have done as there were no children involved before Sullivan. They don’t monitor you without you knowing, I work within children’s services and that is not what happens.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.