Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hahahaha! I hope this is your karma right now girl. See how many time’s she said she felt like a bad mum, well sorry hun you are having that vile cretin around him!!!
Anyone also hear the woman laughing at the end of the video, of the mouse. So breaking the rules again. Silly silly girl.

Reactions: 1
That other woman can be seen in her latest story too. How stupid can you be? Moans about lockdown going on for so long, but it’s people like her who are making sure it does! Bellends.

Reactions: 2
What’s the latest, anyone care to fill me in. Is she pregnant again yet? Still moaning about lockdown? Still talking about breastfeeding on her hair account 90% of the time?

If in have to hear about “ma milk suppliiiiiieee” once more, I’m going to go mental!
So, she’s chosen to feed off one of her boobs only, which EVERYONE knows makes that one particular boob bigger... she knows she’s got implants in, and now, the NHS is having to deal with her because her implant has flipped in her feeding boob. Ffs. Seriously! It’s not life threatening ffs. She said she was calling the NHS because the place she has her tits done was shut (yesterday).... so just phone your surgeon today and stop wasting the NHS’ time and money.
Now we’ll have another 6 months of her banging on about her increasing “ma milk suppliiiiie” on her left boob. Wonder if she’ll finally get them both even by the time the baby is 16 years old?!
Makes me laugh that she’s carting him around in that baby carrier today - he’ll weigh a ton now - no wonder she’s out of breath. Just put him in the buggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If in have to hear about “ma milk suppliiiiiieee” once more, I’m going to go mental!
So, she’s chosen to feed off one of her boobs only, which EVERYONE knows makes that one particular boob bigger... she knows she’s got implants in, and now, the NHS is having to deal with her because her implant has flipped in her feeding boob. Ffs. Seriously! It’s not life threatening ffs. She said she was calling the NHS because the place she has her tits done was shut (yesterday).... so just phone your surgeon today and stop wasting the NHS’ time and money.
Now we’ll have another 6 months of her banging on about her increasing “ma milk suppliiiiie” on her left boob. Wonder if she’ll finally get them both even by the time the baby is 16 years old?!
Makes me laugh that she’s carting him around in that baby carrier today - he’ll weigh a ton now - no wonder she’s out of breath. Just put him in the buggy!!
Exactly my thoughts I will say it again she is to immature to be a mother.. she banging on about her implants flipping and wasting doctors time when there people out there having to wait for cancer treatment and dieing in the process.. she not right in the head. Going on about how lockdown is an excuse to be lazy no its not! Get a grip and grow up. Its ok tho as if she wants to get them redone her crack head selling woman baby daddy will pay for them no sweat. She needs to bore off with her tit.. she will suffocate that child id love to be a fly on the wall the day he tells her to duck off lool

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how here forehead is so wrinkly. I think we are around the same age and I'm not bragging but I barely have any wrinkles and neither do my friends. None of us have had any botox.

Does having botox and then stopping make wrinkles worse? I don't get it!

I don't understand how here forehead is so wrinkly. I think we are around the same age and I'm not bragging but I barely have any wrinkles and neither do my friends. None of us have had any botox.

Does having botox and then stopping make wrinkles worse? I don't get it!
How old is she ? I dont have wrinkles either and I've had alot more tit in my life than her and I'm older than her her face like an old man's ball bag

How old is she ? I dont have wrinkles either and I've had alot more tit in my life than her and I'm older than her her face like an old man's ball bag
I'm not sure tbh but she is late twenties I believe!!

Haha she asked her followers if they wanted a bwest feedin jurney vid 🤣 is that a joke?! Its all she ever bags on about poor off you trampy bint 🤣
I think I know more about her breast feeding journey than I do my own.
Naomi... no one cares hun. But you’ll post about it regardless, so why ask?

She is completely obsessed with breast feeding to an unhealthy degree. I don't think she'll be able to let her baby stop bf and she'll be doing it as long as possible.

Imagine how many crying posts and upset posts there will be when she isnt bf anymore and then the constant reposting on her bf stories etc

Reactions: 4
I’d be pretty annoyed if my roots were khaki green and yellow 🤷🏼‍♀️ Are they meant to be that colour?
50BDDED0-5DD9-4D4F-9341-9ED622A806D9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
God shut the f£&@ up about breastfeeding and get a life!!!!!!! It’s a hair account! I’m unfollowing her!

That fringe... is quite possibly.... the worst fringe I’ve ever seen. The fact that she’s a hairdresser with a fringe like that is shocking. It looks like it’s been cut with a spade. Wouldn’t let her even look at my hair let alone cut and colour when her own fringe looks like that Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.