Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jgizzle

‘Imagine that you’re an NHS worker, I don’t think that’ll be acceptable, the messages are going to your boss HUN’ your boyfriend AND dad are fucking dirty drug dealers, putting heroin on the streets and ruining vulnerable peoples lives and by proxy, killing them. You’re blokes in prison again and you’ve got the fucking nerve to spout what you’re spouting you absolute disgrace. Imagine trying to ruin someone’s career just because they sent you a message calling you out on your comments in regards to the NHS. Naomi, we all know you read here, I hope you’re ashamed of yourself, I really hope one day you wake up and realise the devastation that your boyfriend and dad have caused. Also Naomi hun, it couldn’t be more obvious how ate up you are in those stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!

Number One - she is so fucking angry in them stories😂😂😂 Lexy hun if you’re reading here, good for you! Thanks 👏🏽

Number Two - that girl didn’t troll at all?!?!!

Number Three - everything you said above😂is she really up on her high horse when her partner is a convicted drug dealer back in prison.

Number Four - your child is naughty

Number Five -if your child had a red nappy and you (yes just you Naomi, Jonofun is in prison) make the effort to go to A&E because you’re soooo concerned, why did you leave?! If it was my child. The place could be packed full, I would make sure my child was seen by a Doctor . Not swan off home then slag my local hospital off to a following of 19 thousand people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

blondiequeeeenx

Yes I have made an account just to reply to this thread.
I was given her username due to all things hair and genuinely just needed help/advice. Well I did not expect her to turn into the most nausiest mum I have ever seen !!! I was also shocked to read about her partner and the background of that when all she goes on about is how perfect her little family is - embarrassing. She constantly goes on about how her ‘little perfect boy’ is not clingy and so happy content.. Then in the next breath it’s ‘oh he’s been a bit clingy’ every other week she is saying that hahaha. Sounds like her baby has the worst case of spoilt BRAT syndrome I’ve ever known. You’re baby can’t even be pushed in a pram without wanted to be picked up? Honestly never heard anything like it in my life. I work with children and can only imagine the struggle her, the sparrow and the nursery staff are going to face when he has to separate from mum having seen it first hand. Good luck hun x

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
shes taken the IGTV down so pretty much confirms he is her boyfriend and she's been caught out! I wonder if she will post about tattle now 👀👀

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Oh she’s really been rattled now! Now she’s smirking and laughing about that she’s not bothered but then says she is bothered but fuck the trolls Cus she’s not bothered 🤨😂😂😂😂 what the fuck are you on about. And will she ever post a video where she’s not got her kid attached to her?! PUT YOUR BABY DOWN FFS
If you weren’t bothered, you wouldn’t even mention this site would you? Every time someone mentions this site, it drives more people here. You’d just not mention what your friends have told you and get on with your life.
Not sure why she’s promoting a petition to get an Instagram account that hasn’t had anything to do with this site, and has hardly even been active taken down? From what I gather, it’s an “anti tattle” Instagram account?

• Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I don’t get it tho, I’m sure someone posted back in the thread that she’s not even a qualified hairdresser and is only ‘qualified’ to do bouncy blows. Not sure why someone like that (if it’s true) would take such a HUGE leap by opening their own salon?! I’m presuming she’ll chair rent etc and make her money that way or open a ‘bouncy blow academy’
My money is on an academy, taking tips from the other twat that is Kate Hayes.

Had to get her sister to set up her Mother’s Day balloons and presents (that she’ll have bought for herself) because “JC” (notice she’s now not using his name anymore?!) is in prison!
View attachment 482043
Fancy thinking that to have a decent Mother’s Day you have to go ham on balloons and decorations. I love my over milky tea and cold toast and cute handmade cards from the kids. I bet she feels sick from all of the self indulgence.

Yeah JC could be anyone... Jesus Christ? Jeremy Corbyn? It’s probably to stop people googling him even though a quick google search of her leads people straight here. 👋🏼

• Haha

elothisisus

Where’s she gone? She’s not posted a story :unsure:for two days
I didn’t screen shot it but I’m pretty sure the last story she posted was a rant about “trolls” and she’s struggling to find a reason to keep the account going.
I think it might have been because she posted the video doing the girls curly hair and put “don’t worry she’s in my bubble” which is obviously a lie because she meets up with plenty of other people and there was a few comments on the post questioning her about it that have now been deleted .. I’m sure she’ll be back soon

I honestly had to come on here to comment about her putting on her story today saying shes in her jeans with no dieting. She's delusional she's been putting herbalife shakes on her story every day. She's such a bad role model drinking shakes and then saying she's just snapped back from a baby will make people feel so bad. Never mind the fact she goes on about how good her child is all the time try and make people feel bad, but he actually isn't good what she says about how he sleeps and won't go in pram or car doesn't seem that good to me.

taytaylor

If you google Naomi bouncy blows, tattle is the first thing that comes up, a bit embarrassing for her if anyone was to google her business, especially in years to come with Suls teachers/ friends parents/potential clients etc when this page has links directly to the case details and news paper articles of how his mom, dad and grandad all sat in a car trying to smuggle £100k worth of crack into the country 😆

• Haha

Jgizzle

But here she is a few days earlier in a shop....with no attempt at wearing a mask
She chats shittttt
B69D7C62-D1D4-4A2C-B586-CF245BFADCBB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
She CBA with rona just for anyone who gives a shit 🤣 just cus she's gone an online BTEC she thinks she's educated enough to understand what's going on. There's so much more to it than just wearing a mask. Stick to blow drying hair naomi!

• Haha

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Absolutely howling that she's still trying to kidd her followers into thinking that JC is still at home doing all these lovely things for her. She posted a video of a huge grazing table of food and it definitely was not at her house!? But then breaking the law is pretty normal in her family.

Going to book myself in for a bouncy blow at her salon and ask her square in the face where JC is 🤣

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
So, from a very very very reliable source, someone who is friends with Naomi has told me that Jonathan is back in prison, he’s breached his probation order and has to carry out the rest of his sentence now, this is someone Naomi speaks to regularly but is pissed off with the wholesome insta act she puts on. So it’s weird that she’s still carrying on as if he’s out, he’s not, he’s a crook and he’s back inside.

• Wow
Iv had to stop following her she is delusional and actually dangerous to new mums following her, she clearly knows nothing about child development so has no right going on about it on a public platform 🙈 leaps don’t exist it’s been disproved a thousand times over the man who “invented” wonder weeks got sacked from his job because of it and then he charges people for his made up believes, she keeps standing him up unaided has done it for ages when his poor legs aren’t strong enough and it’s actually dangerous! I bet if any occupational therapist follow her they are screaming at their phones 🤦🏼‍♀️ And the constant bragging about breast feeding and being a brilliant mum what is she over compensating for???the fact that you life a lifestyle off the back of people’s death and misery? Also Lots of us breast feed but don’t feel like we have to tell strangers we do it every day and if she thinks she is doing it to help people she can bore off with that who is actually taking breast feeding advice of a fucking hairdresser on Instagram 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Bonbonbon20

Is that the line she’s going with? 😂
She’ll be telling people he works for the travelling circus next 😅

Hmm probably. Yeah I remember that photoshop photo shoot and it was a cute idea. It’s mad how obvious the Jonathan photoshop is though, I would have kept that to myself 😂
Makes you wonder if she’s actually ok doesn’t it. Like, if I saw my friend doing that I would be worried she’s about to have a breakdown or something. It’s not normal

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m going to rant here. One of my friends has just shown me her stories where she has outed a ‘troll’ comment, is that the worst comment she’s received? that comment isn’t even bad, it’s not a troll comment it’s literally someone telling her to show the ip addresses like she said she was going to do. I actually don’t think she’s had troll messages directed to her I just think she’s pissed with what’s on here and she’s taking her anger out on her insta with it. I think she’s actually being a bit of a nob and is looking for online sympathy and for people to kiss her arse. Just another Kate hayes who believes that anybody who disagrees and isn’t kissing arse is a ‘troll’. She’s going on about be kind, only a few weeks ago she was sharing videos of KATIE HOPKINS, queen of trolls giving covid advice. Be kind eh, you have about 15 ‘support bubbles’ and break all the lockdown rules whilst our dr’s and nurses are at breaking point and 100,000 dead whilst you’re posting about covid being ‘fake’. Watching her say that shit when I know people who have died of covid is a kick in the teeth. Be kind is just the new influencer get out of jail card for when they aren’t getting their ego stroked or when someone disagrees. Naomi, don’t be an influencer if you can’t handle people not kissing your arse or forming opinions. Honestly such a hypocritical dick.

• Heart