Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayla

It will be interesting to see her get people done. Because all they will do is mention her boyfriends name and she will just be in shit street herself and will have social services on her back then.
Ss would have a feel day with her if they knew about dadda

Sticky One

VIP Member
I was cracking up at the one about a dog chewing something and manifesting for it to be fixed then getting it fixed? So I fancied a cornetto last night and manifested one by walking to tesco and buying a box?
I was cracking up too, surely they can’t be serious ffs 😂😂😂😂

Kayla

I don't understand how here forehead is so wrinkly. I think we are around the same age and I'm not bragging but I barely have any wrinkles and neither do my friends. None of us have had any botox.

Does having botox and then stopping make wrinkles worse? I don't get it!
How old is she ? I dont have wrinkles either and I've had alot more shit in my life than her and I'm older than her her face like an old man's ball bag

pickle_

Who was the girl that was her friend and was on here telling us everything ? Was she called meeka?

Ajolie

Have you seen the story of her having a McFlurry because she’s used to having a packet of chocolate biscuits a day, but she didn’t have any chocolate in the house for 2 days, so has had to stop and get a McFlurry just for the chocolate because she had a 2 day migraine from lack of chocolate?

Does she know what a migraine is? If she had one she wouldn’t be constantly on stories because the light hurts. What she’s had is a headache from lack of sugar because she’s developed an addiction to sugar. She needs to be careful with that, that’s the kind of thing that brings on type 2 diabetes! Why eat a healthy smoothie breakfast to then eat a whole packet of biscuits to yourself every day?

I mean you couldn’t make it up... let’s do a nice healthy smoothie recipe post and then on stories moan that you’re so addicted to sugar you had to buy a McFlurry to stop the withdrawal headache from biscuits 🙄
hahaha I thought the same!! But on her smoothie post she does say something like “this isn’t me saying I’m healthy, I’m far from it” tbf. She says it’s quicker for her to do with having the baby. I’m lucky if I get a few mins to make a piece of toast in the morning lol

HmmmReally

VIP Member
What’s the latest, anyone care to fill me in. Is she pregnant again yet? Still moaning about lockdown? Still talking about breastfeeding on her hair account 90% of the time?

Harry

Chatty Member
I think her friends have found this page and told her about it. I think she might of read some of the stuff too. If people are directly messaging her then it’s not fair. Although she should just own the fact her bf and dad are in jail rather then say he’s on an oil rig. I get it’s embarrassing but she’s acting like a role model and she’s not in my eyes .
Where/when did she say he was on the oil rigs? I think I must have missed this