Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jgizzle

I just need to say that I’m currently watching a programme called ‘the detectives: fighting organised crime’ and funnily enough I think that its based in Manchester. But it’s all to do with gangs which link back to drugs etc. And all I can think of is Naomi-hun and how acceptable she thinks it is to have a drug dealing boyfriend and I am absolutely horrified at some of the stuff that goes on. What an eye opener.

It’s not even like he was a wrongen, done his time and is now reformed. He’s obviously reoffended or broken his release terms to be back inside. Naomi you are disgusting. And your precious son in 17 years time won’t be sucking on your tit no longer he will be far away from you like jonofun and banged up from following in his fathers footsteps. Good luck with your salon hun you need it.

Reactions: 10

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
'We tried to plan a wedding but family drama and life got in the way'...... don't you mean your boyfriend and your dad both got sent to jail for drug dealing? She think she's a great mum boss babe but in reality she's just a smack dealers girlfriend stay at home mum cooped up in a flat all day whilst he's 'working away' with her boss eyed baby

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
I’d like to know where a single mum, who’s not worked in over a year, is self employed, who has rent and bills like the rest of us, with a partner in prison... has got the money from to put a deposit down, fully refurbish and pay rent on a salon?! Drug money perhaps?!!

KatKit2000

“We had a mum and dad morning” did you yeah?🤣

Did Jonafun sleep on the couch? Because Sul was in your bed with you? What is it Naomi?

“The salon isn’t jonafuns vibe” - how does he know, he can’t see it 🤣

• Haha

Hampton1993

I can’t believe she cry’s troll then uploads videos on her story everyday of herself walking round shops with no mask on, and now her mate too. Absolute moron.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Was she aware of Jonathan’s drug dealing before he got caught and sentenced to prison?
Yes. And then waited for him whilst he served his sentence.

How bad is this photoshop 🤣 she has added him into the picture!!
hahahaha why is she going to these lengths

Just sent this photoshopped pic she put on her stories to me mate and she’s just messaged me back the unedited pic without his face covered up. Ahahahaha. It’s even more obvious when the censor covering his face is removed. My mates probably gonna get in trouble soon but I actually don’t think she cares at this point.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Libel isn’t talking about an offence that your fella was charged and prosecuted with where you can find the news articles in the public domain. Also having an opinion on someone who puts themselves into the public eye isn’t trolling. I completely agree that people shouldn’t be sending nasty, hurtful messages about her appearance or her abilities as a mum but having an opinion on a public forum isn’t trolling naomi.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I haven’t seen her posts in ages, this thread has massively quietened so I feel like everyone on this thread has been arrested and ‘outed’ or something for being ‘trolls’ 😂 I hope everyone’s okay in the opinion prison!

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Or asking the universe for her bald bits to have hair back on them! Too many bouncy blows!
I contacted Hairburst after seeing they had gifted to her, just to let them know what kind of person she is (a supporting partner of a heroin dealing gang member). They said they'll be investigating because they wouldn’t want to use someone like that as an ambassador. I pointed them in the direction of the Manchester Evening News article. So I guess her bald spots will just have to stay... or she’ll have to use some of her boyfriends drug money to buy some!

• Haha

Emma3663

She is immature who lets a baby climb all over them with a hot curling wand on the floor? Not to mention all the other things she's done thats ridiculous. Ss would not look into them either why would they? They not mind readers. I'm not talking about other children I'm talking about her child as funny enuf that's what this thread is for.. there both scum and should be reported. He still blatantly is dealing people out here busting there arses to earn an honest wage then u got him prob selling shit to young kids fucking up ther lives they both get all the bad that comes there way there both full of shit and lies.. but you can have ur opinion and I will have mine thats what were here for 🤟
Kayla have a day off 😂 I’m a mum and you have to get shit done around your baby. My child was crawling around the room when I used to be curling my hair, it’s called being vigilant. I don’t like either of them, but SS wouldn’t bat an eye at someone phoning them about them. ‘Yeah she’s a mum who I watch on Instagram and her blokes been done for drug dealing before and I think they’re upto it again’ they wouldn’t even write out a report. SS will have monitored them without them knowing when Naomi was pregnant. When you see the midwife you have to declare if you or your partner has any criminal convictions, and as soon as that’s declared the midwife passed your details to SS, who will behind the scenes be updated on progress of the pregnancy and step in should they feel necessary. Like I said, I can’t stand either of them but unless you are part of their life and can categorically advise what dealings Johnathan us or isn’t involved in, then throwing around SS is just extreme.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Actually makes me sick... if I went to get my hair done the last thing I would want is a child at the salon and her constantly going on about her big saggy udders and BwEsT fWeEdIn jUrN€y 🤢

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I hate the name Sullivan. Like who looks at their gorgeous newborn for the first time and decides there and then his name is SULLIVAN

Amber94

I’ve been trying to work out her age, not sure but her old Twitter is golden 😂😂😂
Had a snoop and seen this tweet what she’s posted to drake, and she works in “baby platinum” which is a strip club in Manchester 🤣
E54A51E7-9306-4C04-9755-BCD35CCB16AB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
It looks like she’s stuck 2 toupees on the front of her head 😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
also the dullest content everrrrrr!! Must be a slow day with lord Sullivan😂

• Haha

Rachw84

I have had to unfollow her as the way she went on about having difficulty with conceiving but it was all down to him being in prison and living the high life with designer closes, trips away and her going on about her perfect life and its all on the back of him being a drug dealer and ruining other peoples lives with drugs