Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will usually try to cushion my cuntiness with poor humour but duck me she's just an ugly auld gone off sultana. Botulism personified

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said there was 12 round for dinner yday. More lies. All those leftovers. I think they’re definitely telling her to stop all the recording. A Father’s Day gathering in her hovel is prime content for old Bev.

Reactions: 10
I mean I detest wasting food but who keeps one roastie I would have chucked it in my mouth when sorting out the food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she only got one bra?
She bought that yellow one from Asda before her holiday last year! She's certainly getting her monies worth out of it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
she’s disgusting ! She goes to bed in the clothes she’s had on that day, hence the next days video in the same clothes including the yellow bra, only baths about every 2 weeks (whether she needs it or not lol) and I’ll bet she wears the same Bridget Jones crispy, crusty pants for weeks on end with the same Tena Lady 🤢🤢🤢 bet she stinks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think every two weeks is generous, even. I feel filthy if I don't have a shower or bath after a couple of days. Why would you not get a shower installed? Hardly expensive and if you've got six figures in the bank, then it shouldn't be a problem. Just a total lack of will to improve their lives and move up in the world. Just work menial jobs for pittance until the grave. Her poor mum had to do that, and weirdly, Kev uses it as some sort of flex. It's sad, in both senses of the word.

Reactions: 4
Well I was having a lovely day until I started reading the comments in here.
errrr just imagine her in that dirty smelly underwear 🤢Just the thought of it makes we want to vom,
Do you think grandper Dave does a scratch and sniff ??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if she couldn't didn't want to get a shower installed you can get those shower hose attachments that go on your tap so it's essentially a shower (my friend had one when we were teens before the council installed a shower in her house). Why doesn't she do that? Out of curiosity I searched for one on the internet and the very basic ones start from £6. For some one with six figures surely that's a pittance?

Reactions: 7
Or better still why doesn’t she just get in the fuckin bath the grotty old snatch

• Haha
He’s such a tight fisted bastard he probably refuses to do any work to his hovel cos he can’t bare the thought of giving money to anyone. Selfish little twit has to keep it all to himself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.