Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a woman to make serious money without going live from TT they need to be into things like cosmetics and fashion.

Bev is into neither.

She's also really unattractive and brands go for people who look attractive and 'aspirational' to market their stuff.
Yup, I doubt companies want people who look MUCH older than they are! He won't sell their product looking 85!

Reactions: 3
I reckon Dave would’ve enjoyed the 60’s weekend at Haworth but left at home again. Hopefully he’s found a nice pub today with the cricket on or something. Get some proper food as well not her leftover slop.

Reactions: 7
She said she’s giving it to a local charity👀
After using it? The only charity that things going to is The Nanna Bea Charity! Just like everything else. She talks an absolute load of bollocks. She doesn’t have a six figure bank account unless she’s counting the pence. Her and her Husband live in a gritty little hovel, and that poor dog is left on his own more often than not. Not everything is as rosy behind the scenes I bet.

Reactions: 9
Lying about giving it to charity would be a new low even for her. Yet... not unlikely for the saggy auld turkey necked human equivalent of chicken paste.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lying about giving it to charity would be a new low even for her. Yet... not unlikely for the saggy auld turkey necked human equivalent of chicken paste.
She said the same about the gifted curry sauce, yet then does a few videos with it stacked behind her!

Reactions: 4
She’ll flog it on eBay knowing that old crone. I wouldn’t be surprised if the manufacturers probably want a few more ads out of her for the freebie anyway.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I am in her fb group and last night they was raided by trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just checked just posts now from admin saying they banned people and one for kev

Reactions: 2
Who needs that many slow cookers? Does she think it’s a flex that she has so many. I still don’t get why she needs 2 air fryers let alone 3.
---
View attachment 2246598
If that is going to charity I will eat my shoe!!! Why has she used it if she’s giving it away? Surely you’d give it to them brand new.
We need proof! She’ll deffo give it to one of her family or friends! and why use it and name it ??!!! Absolute bastard bleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do they even take electrical goods in charity shops? Surely they’d need testing to make sure they’re safe.

She’s talking out her arse. She’d have 6 air fryers if she got gifted them. She’s a greedy little hoarder.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.