Nannabea #13 Matriarch of the Kardashians of Keighley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This predicted house full will probably be 5, given Kevs usual over egging of numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely gagging for a Fanta sponsorship isn’t she? She makes me never want to drink the stuff again!

Reactions: 1
She blocked me on both accounts after I gently mentioned she didn't seem the type to ignore family, if the 5th grand child bit was true.. , as so family orientated 😂😂😂

So blocked.. Clearly its true and that nasty b can't handle that people know and are questioning.
Poor woman and her lovely son.

Reactions: 8
Me thinks she’s been banned from filming the inbreds arriving? And not one bloody mention of Dave on Father’s Day - poor lad

Reactions: 5
I know we like to laugh about Dave being in his own world and just going to the pub, but I reckon he’d have loved that 60‘s weekend as a nice treat. But no. Nothing. No message or anything. Sums her up. She has absolutely worn him down - she does what she wants to do and that’s it.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever seen this shrivelled goblin drink a glass of water? No wonder he looks decades older than he is. He’s like a raisin, starved of hydration.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked if he was a smoker and I was just about to ask that question on here. Definitely has the wrinkles around the mouth of someone who has had a decades long heavy smoking habit

Reactions: 4
Someone asked if he was a smoker and I was just about to ask that question on here. Definitely has the wrinkles around the mouth of someone who has had a decades long heavy smoking habit
I’m not sure why she needed to do a video to answer that. She could have just said no. Instead she goes on about how she isn’t a smoker, Dave isn’t a smoker, her children don’t smoke and nor do the grandchildren.

Reactions: 6
Did you notice how she said a few times about her “4 grandchildren” in this video? She’s vile. You’ve got 5 Bev!

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure why she needed to do a video to answer that. She could have just said no. Instead she goes on about how she isn’t a smoker, Dave isn’t a smoker, her children don’t smoke and nor do the grandchildren.
I take that to mean they're definitely all smokers 😂

Reactions: 7
That chicken she is carving in the latest video 🤮 it’s tough as duck, she’s actually having trouble cutting through it
---
IMG_4257.jpeg

Rancid old bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.