Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Why does everyone in that family (girlfriends and husbands included) look fucking inbred?

I'm glad this woman has outed her and quite frankly I'd wager her and her boy are better off without thick as pig shit Steven in their lives, and especially better off without "are you on the spectrum?" putrid, troll faced, prejudiced Keverly in their lives.

Hope her and the lad are doing okay, and if they do happen to be reading here: well done for calling the nasty rotten egg out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Spanor511

VIP Member
She benefitted from lockdown. Lots of no-talent morons got tiktok famous on the back of the pandemic and she’s definitely at the top of that list. I think we were all so dazed by the unfamiliarity of not being able to go out and live our normal lives that we took refuge in looking at other people’s lives on Tiktok and then, when we got our freedom back, we continued watching them out of habit. Unfortunately for them, when life became normal again, we viewers realised how abnormal their lives are!
Only something as once-in-a-lifetime as a pandemic, could have allowed such a talentless, charmless woman to become popular. I know the bubble will burst very soon for all these so-called creators, but until then, the urge to hate watch this woman is, for me, my guilty pleasure! She’s the embodiment of all the qualities I can’t stand and I can quietly hate her guts and be grateful I don’t have her life and then forget that people like her exist until I next watch her.
She’s doing us all an amazing service - reminding us how glad we should be that we’re not her 🤣🤣
Just like her two besties, Sevda and Becki. Not a brain or original content between the three of them.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I don’t know why you’re all worried about her not getting in because it’s busy. A big celeb like NANA! can get in anywhere

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
She tagged Dancing On Ice on the video asking to appear. She really has delusions of grandeur.
She tagged all the presenters on the caption and in the comments saying, you need to duet this. Why exactly do they need to do that Bev?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lorny

VIP Member
Didn’t know she worked night shifts, howcome she’s never mentioned it before?
She’s a very humble and private person and no chance would she turn just anything into her whole personality 🙄

• Haha

mysecretself

Chatty Member
Hi 👋🏽 new to the thread after someone mentioned her on the hinch one! I followed nana and knew something wasn’t quite right but couldn’t put my finger on it.. lo and behold she has threads on tattle should've known to check here!
Have just read this thread but think I may need to start from no1!! She is filthy, Im always bemused how she cooks in her sweaty PJs or minging fleeces!

thread title is funny but there is actually someoen on Insta who actually does a parody on Yorkshire Kardashians which is hilarious, nana is nowhere in that league! Anyway popping through to say hi, might even stick around 💀

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Can you imagine him getting introduced on DOI here's nannabea with her 1 million followers on tiktok and 6 figures in the bank. Of course he'd have to do a bollywood routine 🙄

• Haha

Mollydog

VIP Member
You can imagine her angrily replying to the “trolls” hastily and leaving out words because she’s fuming, heavy breathing and grunting, eyebrows jigging, tapping out the words with her fucking rancid shaped fingers and thumbs

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
None of her kids had time to learn to drive as they spent 7 days a week up the chimneys earning pittance

• Haha