Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
What an inclusive queen Bev is. Not satisfied with trying to gain clout from having Muslim neighbours, she’s now trying to draw in the LGBTQ crowd. Hmmmm, how will she achieve this? By putting a rainbow scarf on an elephant shaped footstool of course.
It’s just the vegetarians Beverly has no time for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I started work at 15 just before I had my eldest, I’ve been in the same dead end job since, I’ve virtually no qualifications from school and there’s absolutely no way on gods earth my kids will do the same as me. She’s a fucking rank old bastard it’s not 1974 where you leave school and work any old job for pittance. I cannot stomach this woman and I’d give my left arm to slap it across its smug face. She probably relishes in the fact he’s going to work at 15 and earning fucking pennies, can’t let a young person get too above their station and have aspirations can we bev. Horrible rotten old pisshead

• Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, the Cannonball video has been posted for the umpteenth time. Ok, we get it Bev, you once got a free trip to Malta to appear on a show hardly any bugger remembers and it was the highlight of your life and you’re a “born entertainer” yada yada.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
Is that the 3rd time she’s shared that video of her and Dave going off for a shaaaaaaggg?! 🤢 I refuse to believe it’s ever happened since the final kid was spawned.

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
Seeing and hearing the shit she’s done with her children growing up just makes me so grateful for my mum and dad. We were poor, my parents earned just over the threshold for help so there were no free school meals, uniform vouchers etc they just had to work hard but never once were we held back or made to feel as though we weren’t good enough to do anything
Exactly the same as me. My poor Mum had catalogue bills up to her eyeballs keeping me in school stuff. She insisted I pass my driving test as soon as possible, working extra hours so she could pay for them, as she had never learned. We grew up in a council flat, but it was always comfortable. Not like Bev’s shit hole that she bought for 50p in 1977. My Mum is the same age as Bev is (looks years younger, mind) and she is now enjoying her retirement with my Dad. Not working nights like it’s a flex

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Imagine your front door constantly hitting your couch 😅 surely in forty years they could have built some sort of porch at least?!

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230507_011209_com.android.chrome.jpg

I think it's most likely the second adjective or the noun that best suits her offspring, certainly not important or famous

• Haha

loolabelle

VIP Member
Exactly this, her kids may have gone out to work whilst still at school but they are all in minimum (or not much over) wage jobs, I'd say that's a pretty shit situation to be in. None of her 4 kids have progressed further than their parents, they all work full time in order to barely scrape a living. You'd think she'd want better for them than she's had. I'm not knocking minimum wage jobs or the people that do them, they are required and the people that do them should be respected but it's not aspirational, is it?
When she said he had two jobs at one point, it made me really sad. He’s fifteen. I’m all for a decent work ethic, but come on. Two jobs? At fifteen and school. I’m sorry but to me, that’s not fair!

crazycatlady193

What a weekend she’s having. Arguing with strangers online about broccoli. Look at her disgusting little toe finger. Time to take off what’s left of the polish I think.

She’s trying to get the “nice legs” comment again by lifting her dress. I mean, it’s just embarrassing at this point. Then she ran towards the camera like something out of a found footage horror film.

Don’t think just because you’re blocked you don’t have to see it. If I have to I’ll make sure you do too 😫
Her legs look like they’ve been hacked off a corpse. I bet they’re like sandpaper too as she shaves them with those godawful yellow Bic razors that I wouldn’t even use to shave round my cats arsehole.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Bloody hell, the Cannonball video has been posted for the umpteenth time. Ok, we get it Bev, you once got a free trip to Malta to appear on a show hardly any bugger remembers and it was the highlight of your life and you’re a “born entertainer” yada yada.
She tagged Dancing On Ice on the video asking to appear. She really has delusions of grandeur.

• Haha

Muffinmel

Absolutely shocking. He walked past his own son in the street and pretended he didn’t know him. And how much would that pinned video about her still loving her DIL after divorcing her son must have hurt this poor girl after being shunned by the family.

Between the niece exposing her as being a fame hungry embarrassment and now this….Why would she try to get famous??

• Sad
BEV HAS FIVE GRANDCHILDREN NOT FOUR AND REFUSES TO SEE THE 5TH WHO HAS LEARNING DISABILITIES.

He's apparently her so Steves son and Steve ignores him and refuses to have anything to do with him.
Looking at the rest Beccas TT vids it seems the son is 16. Not going to post pics on here, but he is on her account and looks like his dad.

Bev has also implied the grandchild is dead to people rather than admit she doesn't bother with him.

And apparently nasty bastard Bev has shamed her grandchilds mum for having BPD calling her 'crazy'.

The childs mums has called out Bev on Tik Tok her username is @Beccacikai
View attachment 2230147View attachment 2230149
As a grandmother who is the same age as that haggard specimen… I can now understand why she has aged like the poisoned goblin she is and looks far older than her years… She is a nasty, vile piece of work with malice running through her she’s sour outside and in….
Anyone who can deny a grandchild no matter the circumstances doesn’t deserve to have any grandchildren… bitter twisted old crone