Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
If you can’t handle me in my mop slippers
A2233E22-6F95-4891-91A2-72B22854A19B.png

You don’t deserve me in my leprechaun shoes
990988FC-EED2-4351-A0F5-C50DAA7FD8CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
BEV HAS FIVE GRANDCHILDREN NOT FOUR AND REFUSES TO SEE THE 5TH WHO HAS LEARNING DISABILITIES.

He's apparently her so Steves son and Steve ignores him and refuses to have anything to do with him.
Looking at the rest Beccas TT vids it seems the son is 16. Not going to post pics on here, but he is on her account and looks like his dad.

Bev has also implied the grandchild is dead to people rather than admit she doesn't bother with him.

And apparently nasty bastard Bev has shamed her grandchilds mum for having BPD calling her 'crazy'.

The childs mums has called out Bev on Tik Tok her username is @Beccacikai
Screenshot_20230610-111430_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230610-111548_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Howling at “he doesn’t like to eat until I’ve gone to work”. I bet he doesn’t Kev. Mainly because it’s going straight in the bin and he’s getting a chippy in.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Bev ordering a Chinese hoping she'll get noticed and go viral with the American audience. She's sooo transparent. 😬 I'm cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230531_140828_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Why would share this image with your 1.5m followers? Why would you want to embarrass your daughter. Kev's a cunt, pass it on

• Haha
  • Wow

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
She looks like she uses a men's hair clippers to cut her hair. It's so uneven. And what even is that birth mark? I've never seen anything like it in my life.
She does actually use hair clippers - she does it herself because she can’t be doing with all that “woman stuff”. You know the stuff like getting your hair professionally cut so it’s flattering and you don’t look like an old bloke, and getting it professionally coloured so that your hair doesn’t look the colour of nicotine stained cotton wool. That woman stuff…

• Haha

Babychicken

Here we go. Another Thirsty Thursday in Kevland. Always the same: doing a cat’s lick and a promise of her house whilst twirling around with a mop and a gaping maw, guzzling Echo falls and then ordering a takeaway, throwing it on the plate so it looks like shit, filming herself sucking a chicken bone but not getting any meat off it cos of her old wooden teeth, starting fights with strangers off the internet. What a sad little life Kev.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

OhSnarlin'2

Does anyone remember the Roly Polys from the 80's. When Nana starts dancing she reminds me of the short fat one who everyone laughed at.

Screenshot_20230521-193934-739.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Those who feel the need to discuss their sex life are usually the ones who aren’t getting any.
My bet is Bev hasn’t so much as seen Dave’s floppy disk since the late 80’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 24