Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
She actually quite shit at tik tok, I'm constantly surprised she's got anywhere on the app
She benefitted from lockdown. Lots of no-talent morons got tiktok famous on the back of the pandemic and she’s definitely at the top of that list. I think we were all so dazed by the unfamiliarity of not being able to go out and live our normal lives that we took refuge in looking at other people’s lives on Tiktok and then, when we got our freedom back, we continued watching them out of habit. Unfortunately for them, when life became normal again, we viewers realised how abnormal their lives are!
Only something as once-in-a-lifetime as a pandemic, could have allowed such a talentless, charmless woman to become popular. I know the bubble will burst very soon for all these so-called creators, but until then, the urge to hate watch this woman is, for me, my guilty pleasure! She’s the embodiment of all the qualities I can’t stand and I can quietly hate her guts and be grateful I don’t have her life and then forget that people like her exist until I next watch her.
She’s doing us all an amazing service - reminding us how glad we should be that we’re not her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 23

Fifah1907

VIP Member
No but her saying ‘King Charles 111’ instead of ‘III’ in the caption has really made me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 22

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Don’t think she’s ever directly addressed but there’s been more than a few things she’s said or done that have coincidentally been discussed on here. Knowing how permanently online she is, I imagine she’s a regular viewer.

Call me soft or what have you, but I’m baffled by the apparent proudness of shoving 14 and 15 year olds out to work. Ok some casual work, but working every day, previously two jobs, like her grandson? How’s that helping his career? Or indeed having a social life? Fair enough teach financial independence, but you’re meant to help out your kids too. She’s said the same about mum who practically worked every hour god sent for relative pittance until she was very elderly, like this is some sort of flex. It’s just totally the wrong mindset to have imo.

Last edited:

BP78

VIP Member
Came here to say the same thing. Doesn’t like being upstaged does she??
I saw the hardly a chef comment and thought he's probably a better cook than she is already, he'll understand basic hygiene like not wiping the hob with the same cloth you just used to clean the bin.

Diddikins

VIP Member
She’s one of those people who says “I’m not racist, I have black/Muslim/Indian friends” Just because you aren’t racist towards your friends doesn’t mean you aren’t racist.

Reactions: 20

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Remember when she commented on that guy’s page, “Are you on the spectrum?” Trying to insult him. It all adds up.

• Angry

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Whatever. They are classic Red Wall Tories. Read The Sun, royalist, her constant need to portray herself as superior to everyone else, her bullying.

• Heart

ncc89

VIP Member
Didn’t know she worked night shifts, howcome she’s never mentioned it before?

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
What a weekend she’s having. Arguing with strangers online about broccoli. Look at her disgusting little toe finger. Time to take off what’s left of the polish I think.

She’s trying to get the “nice legs” comment again by lifting her dress. I mean, it’s just embarrassing at this point. Then she ran towards the camera like something out of a found footage horror film.

Don’t think just because you’re blocked you don’t have to see it. If I have to I’ll make sure you do too 😫
Love that she's obsessed with her own legs. They're two pallid sticks of chalk, Kev, you're hardly Cindy Crawford - to be brutally honest you're hardly better than a blobfish in the looks dept... and personality wise, I'm sure the average blobfish would win that competition. Oversized lego head, Ronnie Corbett face, personality of a bitter witch who was never chosen... what a catch 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
This woman is twelve thousand years old and obsessed with social media likes! I’ve got teenage children who don’t go on about it as much as this old fossil does.

Reactions: 19