Nannabea #12 Dave is on the Stella because his missus is a fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if granddaughter banned her from posting? That’ll have left the little goblin seething.
Honestly I hope so. I genuinely cannot cope with the thought of how loud and aggressive she is behind the camera trying to get them to perform for her stupid tiktok obsession!

Reactions: 2
Where are the guests? Where are the hoards of teens slut dropping on the packed out dance floor? Where are the ones who over did it vomming outside? duck me saddest 18th ever

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s probably too embarrassed to have any of her real friends anywhere near Bev and her Tiktoks. Safer with a group of toddlers. Hope all have the appropriate permission for posting online Beverly.

Reactions: 10
The faces she’s pulling at that young man teaching her how to make a cocktail, old fart. The beef stew seemed more riveting than the party tbh 😂

Reactions: 3
At least the party wasn't in Bev's clatty front room 😅 it's a slight improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t get over the bent over hand on hip pose. Love him or hate him, Anxious Steve has that pose down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m the goths page, When the two girls were dancing and kev spots the camera and walks straight in front of them. It looks could kill!

Reactions: 4
I usually have the old battle axe blocked but I had to go have a nosey at this party. My cousin did the bar for the party. He was the older one with the glasses.
7F17BFE3-EF6E-4931-816B-926FB8142280.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen the bit of her trying to get in the car 😭😭 she looks wankered hahahaha
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The 20p yellow sticker haul made me feel a bit sick. All that food could have been the protein part of 3 separate meals for a couple, or feed a family! She’s so greedy
---
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The 20p yellow sticker haul made me feel a bit sick. All that food could have been the protein part of 3 separate meals for a couple, or feed a family! She’s so greedy
Actually I just realised it’s not a new video, the old boot was on my fyp 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That video of her behind the bar. It’s her granddaughter’s 18th, and she STILL has to be the centre of attention. Pathetic

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.