Nannabea #12 Dave is on the Stella because his missus is a fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At t’Toby Carvery again, grabbing bits of yorkshire pudding off her plate and still wearing her party outfit from yesterday the wizened stinking old gremlin

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
At t’Toby Carvery again, grabbing bits of yorkshire pudding off her plate and still wearing her party outfit from yesterday the wizened stinking old gremlin
she always has to make sure she has that monthly freebie booked in coz of her toebehhh black card

Reactions: 5
Bet she couldn’t believe her luck when she got knocked up and married off at 18. I can’t think of anything worse myself but she seems to set her aspirations low.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does she always get free Toby Carvery?
It’s round the corner from her so she’ll have gone in with the big ‘do you know I am and how many followers I have’ until they eventually caved and gave her a black card. Unsightly behaviour for somebody with six figures in the bank, but that’s Nanna Bastard for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s so special about Toby Carvery? I went once but was unimpressed. I’m not a fan of carveries. I had food poisoning from one a while back (not a Toby) and since then I’ve always been a bit wary of them, the food is always lukewarm at best and I don’t like how it’s all sat festering under a hot plate for hours🤢 Can’t be hygienic. She acts like it’s the height of fine dining but it’s not. It’s fast food shite. I’m not a food snob by the way. But don’t pretend it’s something it’s not love.

Reactions: 12
There is nothing special about Toby carvery at all. It’s shite but Kev has low expectations when it comes to food and has the most basic palate. With his 6 figures, he should really jus pay for the meal rather than accept handouts or maybe donate the card tk a family who actually need it but no, Kev prefers the brag about having it and going in with the big ‘I am’

Reactions: 6
I don’t get how she’s still got that black card after she went in that time n sat recording people, kids included, and put it on tiktok. Smh do these companies literally not give a tit who they work with

Reactions: 4
The way she slops the food around when she's serving herself reminds me why I don't go to a carvery. She is feral.

Reactions: 5
The last time I was at a Toby carvery I went to the toilet where someone had been very unwell in one of the cubicles, the toilet was an utter mess and it wasn’t just in the bowl. I came out and mentioned to a member of staff. I was sitting very close to the toilets and not one member of staff went in to look the whole time I was sitting which was almost an hour, told me all I needed to know about that place. I was completely put off my food and just had to wait for everyone else to finish so I could leave and never return.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What’s so special about Toby Carvery? I went once but was unimpressed. I’m not a fan of carveries. I had food poisoning from one a while back (not a Toby) and since then I’ve always been a bit wary of them, the food is always lukewarm at best and I don’t like how it’s all sat festering under a hot plate for hours🤢 Can’t be hygienic. She acts like it’s the height of fine dining but it’s not. It’s fast food shite. I’m not a food snob by the way. But don’t pretend it’s something it’s not love.
I find a lot of it doesn’t have very much flavour and is stodgy from Just sitting under the heat lamps!

Reactions: 3
I think it went abit viral on tiktok during the pandemic, then they started handing out black cards to “influencers” aka greedy fucks like Sevda and nannabea

Bit of a kick in the teeth really considering the amount of people they could’ve actually helped who needed and deserved it at that time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.