Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drea2904

Chatty Member
If you’re wondering why grampa Dave isn’t doing it …. It’s because I enjoy it 😂

No it’s because grampa Dave is never sober enough to paint 😂 guy can’t see straight never mind paint a room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

kettlekitten

VIP Member
She’s absolutely shitfaced in that rice pudding video, the eyes,? and the brows going up and down more times than a whores drawers !

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
To be fair mcdonnells curry sauce is vastly superior to mayflower...

But she's only using it to get in with Shannon.
She'll be leaving her Sev copying turkish era and entering her irish traveller copying era.

Sofa plasticking, joe grey and bacon pudding videos coming soon
The Irish Travellers wouldn’t set a foot in her manky house.

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Make sure you egg the front. She’ll not notice if you do the back with all that shite she’s got hanging on t’walls in t’garden (yard)!
I might wait for her to get home from her night shift and knock on her front door every ten minutes, just one knock, for several hours. Rare breed can deal with that 😂😂😂

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
1A7B347A-88AA-4025-A25F-86FC07620D4A.png

---
Could Dave get any redder? Jesus he looks like he’s literally given up on life, well and truely done he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Helliebella

VIP Member
I bet she was bullied at school and kept her head down but now she’s older and hiding behind a keyboard she thinks she can say what she likes. Twisted old boot. Bet she was so controlling bringing her kids up. Defo always been her way or the highway

Funkymunky

If you have over a million followers and your friend doesn’t want to be filmed and splashed all over your account YOU DON’T FILM HER. Stupid old hag.

Lorny

VIP Member
Nanna is rattled, she’s posting a parody of herself pretending not to be bothered by Anxious Steve and Turkey 😂

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
The closest she will get to dancing on ice is her sliding round that grubby kitchen floor with those mop slippers on 😂

• Haha