Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Why's Kev acting like Brick Ln is some undiscovered secret in London, rather than a fully fledged tourist attraction? She's walking around it like she's Michael Palin or Bruce Parry

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“Spending all the money we coin in” yeah on white lightning and Windsor blue u fuckin rude old bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 23

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Apologies for spamming (am dead bored as it’s so quiet in work) but look at the state of this handbag.
0DDCC0A3-C982-41A6-BA69-270A157EABFC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Mollydog

VIP Member
the Twits quote suits her perfectly…
”if a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it

halcyondays85

VIP Member
How are her children not utterly MORTIFIED by this complete horror show? Fourth night in a row she’s absolutely sozzled. This obnoxious piece of shit is a HCA I think it’s worth remembering.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
The fame hungry old bastard tried to get a meeting with the Radfords today (that minging family who have a million kids) but it was closed. Lol. Desperado!
EDFEB13B-CB38-4F7D-8143-54B644A1451B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I find it really unsettling how she almost fetishises her next door neighbours ☹. I have friends and family who are Indian and it feels weird the way she talks about her neighbours. Maybe I’m being too sensitive but it gives me the ick

halcyondays85

VIP Member
The sheer audacity of the witch to correct somebody’s spelling and grammar.

I see the child she’s got into a spat with has done a video about her. Remember Kev, these young un’s can run rings round you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21