Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
It’s actually great! 😂 sharing here to save anyone spraining their finger racing to TikTok

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I wish AS and Turkey could put their differences aside and work together for the greater good: pissing off Bev.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Thinking it’s a ‘flex’ because the hotel bedroom is ‘trashed’. Ew! He really thinks he’s an 80’s rockstar.
Listen Kevlar, It’s a room full of Bon Marche clothes and sh*t wine. Hardly a rave in there is it. Little old man looks wasted in that video too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Is there anyone here who hasn’t been blocked on at least one account?! I got blocked for asking if she had retired 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not blocked, but I don’t comment on anything from anyone I hate watch. I can’t be arsed making burner accounts

loolabelle

VIP Member
The Eid pyjamas. I’m happy they have Eid pyjamas (and many other things for people to buy whilst celebrating) but her pointing it out and saying well done asda just fucks me off. First of all BEV you’re not a Muslim, second of all, asda aren’t going to give you anything, and finally. Please just fuck off

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’ve often found a pattern with those who enjoy shit like BGT, X factor, im a celeb, ant n decs Saturday night thing, they’re always annoying as fuck

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine that was your old mum or gran in comments on the internet about taking the inches off her old man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Babybail93

VIP Member
I hate how she peddles the aunt out for likes. The poor old girl looks like she hasn’t got a clue what day of the week it is, and she’s got Bev throwing stuff at her wanting a reaction for the camera

• Sad
Reactions: 25

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Sure stuff Bev! Just an ordinary granny who never intended to have followers, just a few extra grandchildren. Except of course when you were begging for followers, using unrelated hashtags for engagement and trying to piggy back on the following of other “big” creators. Let’s not forget all of your bragging about your “big” following when you’re on the pink vinegar.

View attachment 2080774
Never the intention but being desperate to be famous since before tiktok was invented...
- seasiders in the 90s
Screenshot_20230406-005734_YouTube.jpg

- can't cook won't cook in the 90s
Screenshot_20230406-005023_Samsung Internet.jpg

- come dine with me in 2010
Screenshot_20230406-005850_Samsung Internet.jpg

- went on cannonball in 2017
Screenshot_20230406-005809_YouTube.jpg

Even 'auctioned' a seat in her front room on ebay just to get in local paper in 2008
Screenshot_20230406-004554_Samsung Internet.jpg

Desperate for fame
Screenshot_20230406-010402_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
It’s thirsty Thursday, Tattlers.
It’ll be a quick clean of the crusty terrace, some left over yellow sticker food from when the Romans first paved their roads, all washed down with some pink vinegar.

• Haha
Reactions: 24