Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
These are the vibes I get from Bev:

Coercive/abusive to Grander Dave.

Emotionally incestuous with her sons, particularly the one with the ponytail and the greasy goth girlfriend.

Probably jealous of her daughter Helen and that’s why she’s nowhere near as affectionate to her as to the boys. She clearly sees all women as competition (see the Come Dine With Me performance).

She’s a pick me girl with all this, “I do the DIY, I’m a grafter, I do all the housework, I’m built different” because she’s never been a looker she’s craved the attention of men and tried to get it with this “I’m not like other girls” act. A little Pick Me Pygmy if you will.

Absolutely gagging for it from her son in law and probably doing this also to wind Helen up.

A bully to her friends, shoving her camera in their faces even while acknowledging they hate being plastered on her TikTok.

A narcissistic control freak absolutely desperate to get famous but with no discernible talent or ability.

Miserable and think skinned. She thinks EVERYONE who isn’t grovelling at her feet is a troll 👿

• Heart
Reactions: 48

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Probably safer to be babysat by Rose West
---

That's it I'm putting myself on her block list dirty old mucky bastard.
---
Best paying paper round in West Yorkshire? Or does he go begging outside home bargains with a sign "my wife is Grandpa Kev, please give money for decent food and stella"
Omg she’s such an arrogant little cnut. If you’re coining it in nana bastard, why does Dave stalk Asda’s yellow sticker aisle like a p3do at the school gates? Why has your house not been decorated since 1987? Why does your jewellery look like a primary school craft project? Why do you wear the same clothes for a full week? And why do you have two freezers full of left overs from the Bronze Age? Ugly little fucker needs humbling 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 34

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Recap - basic, prematurely aged woman who has made being a ‘lovely nana’ her trademark among her deluded group of simple-minded followers. The reality is that she’s a fame-hungry, grabby little chancer with a nasty, bitter streak that is hard for her to contain, especially when she’s boozed up on cheap wine - a regular occurrence. Married to the perma-sozzled 68—year-old paperboy Dave, Bev resides in a terraced house in a dodgy part of Keighley that was last updated in about 1990.

Bev may be referred to in posts with the pronoun ‘he’ because of her masculine appearance. Bev uses her self-declared inclusivity to gain clout and thinks that using halal meat proves this, however, something seems a bit ‘off’ about this and I don’t mean the meat! She’s a hypocrite, she contradicts, she is deluded, she has a seriously odd family and group of friends, her housekeeping/cooking advice is a joke…I could go on!! She’s a fantastic hate-watch, carry on posting!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Poor bastard probably died in about 2009 and he’s been in the freezer ever since, goes in Nina once a week to be revitalised 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
The way she talks aggravates me so much. Why does she pause all the time and look to the side like someone’s got a gun pointed at her telling her what to say?

“after a long day… 👀…there’s nothing like … 👀…a lovely bit of grrraveh 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned this before but imagine trying to line manage that little bastard at work 😳.

Manager: Erm Bev, Mr Smith in room 4 is liquids only. So he can’t eat your four month old left over takeaway. Please stop shoving spare ribs his throat.

Bev: well I’ve never ‘eard owt as daft. Grandper Dave’s on a liquid diet (Stella) and he eats owt I cook in t’nina so long as it’s covered with t’grrrraavveehhhh. Anyway (side glance, hand on hip, mouth gaping) I’ve showed him how to suck t’meat off t’bone. Bless you sweet cheeks, nana knows best.

Then she goes and does a big echo falls induced shite in staff bogs. I bet she’s a joy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
It's the fact he uses his beard to try give self an artficial chin and jaw line 2cm above where it is naturally
Screenshot_20230413-174518_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29