Nannabea #12 Dave is on the Stella because his missus is a fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, who do we blame on IG for Toad Of Toadhall sharing her infamous gravy recipe??!!! It looks (and also probably tastes) like I'd rather be sick 🤢

Also how many sausages is the greedy slob cooking!!! I'm assuming they were close to the use by date. Or actually past it by 2 weeks knowing that riffy cow and she's finally ran out of space in her freezers.

I hope she gets the trots on her way to London lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see she's being a bleep in the comments again. Quelle surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the honour - I’m so humbled by this award and would like to thank everyone who has helped me to be the witch that I am today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to be that person but I absolutely detest those foil trays. Use a baking tray and wash it up - wasteful little toad!

Reactions: 14
Just six days ago he was saying to message on instagram and he will do a birthday message, no worries, no hassle, no charge etc… 🙃
88054A04-B9F2-4D4E-87E7-C1447836BE26.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obnoxious hobgoblin. I used to like her now everything about her annoys me. From the leg stand, hand on hip, fake tones, mountains of food the pig, her yellow Barnet, shall i go on 😂🐷

• Haha
So sick of hearing about the bloody packet mash I googled it’s contents….. colouring, preservatives….. no thanks I’ll stick to potatoes and a bit of butter 🤣🤣
2CBEAB1E-29D2-42D6-B86C-14C5D36FDC31.png

Make sure you egg the front. She’ll not notice if you do the back with all that shite she’s got hanging on t’walls in t’garden (yard)!
I might wait for her to get home from her night shift and knock on her front door every ten minutes, just one knock, for several hours. Rare breed can deal with that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap - basic, prematurely aged woman who has made being a ‘lovely nana’ her trademark among her deluded group of simple-minded followers. The reality is that she’s a fame-hungry, grabby little chancer with a nasty, bitter streak that is hard for her to contain, especially when she’s boozed up on cheap wine - a regular occurrence. Married to the perma-sozzled 68—year-old paperboy Dave, Bev resides in a terraced house in a dodgy part of Keighley that was last updated in about 1990.

Bev may be referred to in posts with the pronoun ‘he’ because of her masculine appearance. Bev uses her self-declared inclusivity to gain clout and thinks that using halal meat proves this, however, something seems a bit ‘off’ about this and I don’t mean the meat! She’s a hypocrite, she contradicts, she is deluded, she has a seriously odd family and group of friends, her housekeeping/cooking advice is a joke…I could go on!! She’s a fantastic hate-watch, carry on posting!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap - basic, prematurely aged woman who has made being a ‘lovely nana’ her trademark among her deluded group of simple-minded followers. The reality is that she’s a fame-hungry, grabby little chancer with a nasty, bitter streak that is hard for her to contain, especially when she’s boozed up on cheap wine - a regular occurrence. Married to the perma-sozzled 68—year-old paperboy Dave, Bev resides in a terraced house in a dodgy part of Keighley that was last updated in about 1990.

Bev may be referred to in posts with the pronoun ‘he’ because of her masculine appearance. Bev uses her self-declared inclusivity to gain clout and thinks that using halal meat proves this, however, something seems a bit ‘off’ about this and I don’t mean the meat! She’s a hypocrite, she contradicts, she is deluded, she has a seriously odd family and group of friends, her housekeeping/cooking advice is a joke…I could go on!! She’s a fantastic hate-watch, carry on posting!
I read the carry on posting bit as carry on banging and I'll send the footage to the council in CLA's voice 🙈 omg I need to get out more 😂😂😂
Great recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kevla rocking the same clothes that she always wears for her days out again I see. Aside from her pjs does she not own any other clothes lol

I swear that blouse was originally her mother's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.