Nanna Bea #5 Ding Dang Do One You Nasty Old Trout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused. Why is she acting like she’s old? 61 isn’t old at all
Because she desperately wants to cultivate the image of a ‘cuddly nanna’ type when the reality is she’s a rude, obnoxious toad. She’s also a hypocrite who previously swore off air fryers (now uses two) and proclaimed she was family friendly but has started doing weird, euphemistic videos with odd s3x moves and sucking of bones.

Reactions: 17
I find it extremely funny how much 1 negative comment sets her off, she can’t take any criticism whatsoever and she goes on the attack. It’s hilarious, pisspot Dave was clearly a nonce and her son is the same.
She use to block people for telling her to get an airfryer now she loves it because it was free. She’s so bloody thick, and my god she looks so old it’s unreal.

Reactions: 11
Because she desperately wants to cultivate the image of a ‘cuddly nanna’ type when the reality is she’s a rude, obnoxious toad. She’s also a hypocrite who previously swore off air fryers (now uses two) and proclaimed she was family friendly but has started doing weird, euphemistic videos with odd s3x moves and sucking of bones.
Probably got them gifted. The cheap old witch will do owt for a freebie

Reactions: 4
Cuddly nana. She looks like a care bear 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe he has more pressing plans, but it's notable how Grandper Dave is never around when she's finished the night shift (did you know she works nights?) - you cook your own grease, hen. He's not even still in bed. Probably on the early sesh at the local Spoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe he has more pressing plans, but it's notable how Grandper Dave is never around when she's finished the night shift (did you know she works nights?) - you cook your own grease, hen. He's not even still in bed. Probably on the early sesh at the local Spoons.
Those sausages looked rotten! 🤮

Reactions: 2
He does an early shift at a newsagents - they’re such a high-flying power couple!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He does an early shift at a newsagents - they’re such a high-flying power couple!
That old chestnut! Shop probably shut down a decade ago. Although I’m chuckling thinking about Dave’s rapport with the customers which I imagine is via the medium of grunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck she’s so crazy. She eats sausages in the morning, I’m sure no one else in Britain would ever think of doing something so mental. What a woman Bev is, bonkers…..

Silly old cow she is, she’s about as far from a cuddly nana as you can get. bleeping worzel gummidge.

The fact she’s married to a brain dead nonce and produced equally brain dead children says it all. The son will definitely be on Facebook live sting soon, total wrong un.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Us night shift workers are a rare breed…..no they’re really not Beverley. My sister works nights and when she finishes comes home and gets her kids ready for school etc. Doesn’t have 8 hours sleep like you as has to pick them up at 3. Millions of people work nights, most don’t have it as easy as you when they finish.

Reactions: 11
Us night shift workers are a rare breed…..no they’re really not Beverley. My sister works nights and when she finishes comes home and gets her kids ready for school etc. Doesn’t have 8 hours sleep like you as has to pick them up at 3. Millions of people work nights, most don’t have it as easy as you when they finish.
Said this before, but the reason she mentions the night shift thing as often as she does is because she’s so breathtakingly arrogant, she thinks it makes her better than anybody else. Utterly clueless that others work nights too and have other obligations. Can’t just climb into bed for a nice 8 hours.

She made a video the other week that was on the face of it about how hard some people have it on the school run etc, but she made it all about herself. “Oh I used to childmind, it was really tough, but I powered through” - massive, massive superiority complex. It’s why she lashes out when somebody calls her out - can’t face the reality of her depressing life and how she really isn’t that special, whatever she may tell herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.