Nanna Bea #3 She's keen on the block button, keen on the booze, but how many followers can she afford to lose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she doesn’t do bullying, troll comments. Nothing but positivity on her page until she gets put in her place by Anne.
Didn’t midget bev also do a video about not holding grudges and resolving issues like adults?

let’s face it Bev is a vile old lady, who clearly has not on ounce of etiquette about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
not the hillbilly on the most working class holiday ever 🙄 🙃 I'm working class and proud btw

Reactions: 6
Working class, middle class, first class reception class whatever 🤷‍♀️ Bev has zero class end of. Her digging tik toks are beyond juvenile. Nasty, vile little troll.

Reactions: 4
Her follower numbers have gone up to 407.7k. Think that's due to her jumping on Ann Russell's class post and being a twit. Or shes bought them like a lot of other "big accounts".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I've just been absolutely screaming at that Seaside program from 1996 on YouTube that she appears in, episode 3! She is bossing her daughter about on it like a pageant mom and the sons look terrified of her on it.
Those holidays were the height of sophistication for Bev 😂 I’m sure she said they went every year and she became friends with one of the entertainers. When he died she did a TikTok about him. I think she thought he was a celeb 😂 The woman has NO class whatsoever. You can’t polish a turd!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if her poor mum ever got to go abroad like she wanted
Or was it haven holidays forever

Those holidays were the height of sophistication for Bev 😂 I’m sure she said they went every year and she became friends with one of the entertainers. When he died she did a TikTok about him. I think she thought he was a celeb 😂 The woman has NO class whatsoever. You can’t polish a turd!!!
Was trying to get the daughter with him I thought

Reactions: 5
The scene where her mum is saying how much she'd love to go abroad with her, Dave and the kids before she dies, and then Bev says no because *she* isn't interested in going abroad. :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 8

There’s been Tiktoks of nanna and her family abroad I think (all the holidays look the same to me) I wonder why her mum didn’t go on holiday with one of bea’s brothers and their family?

Reactions: 2

I wonder that too, hope she did, she seemed lovely unlike her daughter apparently Bev didn’t want to go aboard as it doesn’t interest her and she hates the sun? Yet she’s been abroad several times one of which was with ITV 🤷‍♂️

Can someone give me a quick recap about this woman she keeps popping up on my fyp, something irritates me about her and I can’t put my finger on what it is…

I’ll never get over the fact she had a go at someone for calling her grandma… I’m tempted to call her Grandma Bev in her comments lol

• Haha
When did Boozy Bevs mum die? I haven't ever seen videos of her as I'm newer to tiktok.

Reactions: 1
Apparently shop bought mass produced isn’t for her, could be wrong but I’m sure I’ve seen a lot of it in her videos 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Bev is to desperate trying to be Kaths Kitchen’s new best mate! She couldn’t get up her arse any further!
She has frozen food galore in all of them 5 freezers so dunno why she’s making out like “shop bought, mass food” isn’t for her 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.