Nanna Bea #3 She's keen on the block button, keen on the booze, but how many followers can she afford to lose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's wait for her to bring up how she owns her gaff and lovely Ann is in rented. It's coming..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Got to ask, why is she trying to get on every TV show?? I don't understand Nanna Bea !!!

Ooh, I'm working class and my hubs is middle class and our child is middle class - and I'm proud of us all. Why get your arse in your hand over a truthful description?? (I could also be described as short and fat - can't get pissy over those either because both are true !!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guaranteed if Ann didnā€™t have such a large following nasty NanaBea would be kicking off big style at Ann.

Reactions: 6
Bev youā€™re working class, deal with it! Ann wasnā€™t trying to offend you, and she acknowledges youā€™re hard working etc. The problem is, you have a very narrow, unaspirational old-fashioned working class mentality that has nothing to do with how much money you make! Class isnā€™t about that - someone said Ann is working class because sheā€™s a cleaner! Really?? Class is about education, aspiration and the interests and aesthetics you are drawn to. You could be working class, win the lottery and still have a working class mentality in a more expensive setting. Put Ann and Bev together - you can tell their class! End of!

Ann is way too kind about Bev in her apology video!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bev youā€™re working class, deal with it! Ann wasnā€™t trying to offend you, and she acknowledges youā€™re hard working etc. The problem is, you have a very narrow, unaspirational old-fashioned working class mentality that has nothing to do with how much money you make! Class isnā€™t about that - someone said Ann is working class because sheā€™s a cleaner! Really?? Class is about education, aspiration and the interests and aesthetics you are drawn to. You could be working class, win the lottery and still have a working class mentality in a more expensive setting. Put Ann and Bev together - you can tell their class! End of!

Ann is way too kind about Bev in her apology video!
Bev has ZERO class šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just been absolutely screaming at that Seaside program from 1996 on YouTube that she appears in, episode 3! She is bossing her daughter about on it like a pageant mom and the sons look terrified of her on it.

Reactions: 3
See her newest video of her making corned beef hash at the end 'class innit' 'that's what nannabea calls class' she's like a school kid getting digs in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haaate the way she rolls her Rā€™s like ā€œprrrrroper grrrrravyā€ it drives me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bev doesn't have the intelligence to debate/discuss this topic and refuses to expand her mind and maybe learn something new so instead she acts ignorant and passive aggressive. Standard.

Reactions: 5
See her newest video of her making corned beef hash at the end 'class innit' 'that's what nannabea calls class' she's like a school kid getting digs in
Utterly childish and playing to the gallery with that stupid ā€œclassā€ comment. Ann gave a dignified explanation and Bev shows her lack of dignity and respect in return by acting like the tough girl in the playground. Nevermind the fact that you give working class people a bad name Bev, you come over as an unclassy little oik with a nasty streak a mile wide. Youā€™re a typical little bully with not enough intelligence to grasp the nuances of what Ann was trying to explain. Innit.

Reactions: 3
I've just been absolutely screaming at that Seaside program from 1996 on YouTube that she appears in, episode 3! She is bossing her daughter about on it like a pageant mom and the sons look terrified of her on it.
So in 1996 she would have been around 36? Crikey she looks old then!

Reactions: 4
I've never seen a corned beef hash with gravy... added Tommy k yes. A wet gravy? Nope.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.