Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw the lobster-red of her sunburn really brings out the piss-yellow tone of her hair. Love that for her.

Reactions: 15
Shes only burnt herself to a fucking crisp so that she gets attention when she gets back

Reactions: 7
I’ll put money on her so called mates ditching her after this, even Vonnie, she’s been a complete and utter embarrassment from start to finish, she’s not showered or washed her hair and that white cardi will run to the fucking wash bin when she gets home!

Reactions: 12
Kev needs to realise that fair skinned people secretly use tinted moisturiser on holiday for a ‘tan’. She’s red raw. All that will peel off her pasty skin as soon as she’s back home. She looks a state.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s been spoken about as I have not been on this thread for a while. Now I’ve never been on a cruise but isn’t the whole point to see different places? I’ve only seen one video where she got off? And that looked shit!

Reactions: 6
Was that her mentioning her “followers” while singing karaoke? Many people on there won’t even have tiktok so will be none the wiser

Reactions: 5
And she said she’s travelling home in the clothes she’s gone out in. Why not just keep a few bits out and pack the rest up?

Reactions: 3
Never been on a cruise. Is it normal not be able to help yourself to the buffet ??

Reactions: 2