Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always look like a reject pile of clothes from a charity shop has 🤮 on her. Nothing ever matches.

Also why is she always fingering her food. Use a knife and fork you uncouth pig.

Oh, and Bev, a quick look on the UCAS website should put you right on the “two” degrees your granddaughter is taking. She’s such an uneducated melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ere...New thread...."Let's get rid of Vonnie...She's so not funny...Kevs grandaughter is doing two degrees but I disagree"...Lame but truthful 🤣🤣🤣🤣😍

Reactions: 6
She eats like a pig from a trough.
Copying Seagull ripping the yorkie with her hands, the vile pig! 🤢
---
Why does she always look like a reject pile of clothes from a charity shop has 🤮 on her. Nothing ever matches.

Also why is she always fingering her food. Use a knife and fork you uncouth pig.

Oh, and Bev, a quick look on the UCAS website should put you right on the “two” degrees your granddaughter is taking. She’s such an uneducated melt.
Help me out here, I know nothing about degrees (left school with 5 low grade CSE’s) what does UCAS website say please?

Reactions: 1
Nanna bastard thinks he looks stunning with his hands on his knee but poor Dave and Ted would rather let it be...(In to the stinky back yard for a pee)......

Reactions: 3
Help me out here, I know nothing about degrees (left school with 5 low grade CSE’s) what does UCAS website say please?
[/QUOTE]

I searched for social work and criminology and, as expected, there’s no such degree. Explain that Nanna . . .

Reactions: 4
Crazy how student finance won’t fund 2 degrees yet here we are 😶🌫 major n minor loool ok

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s quite sad for the Granddaughter really. She’s the first of ANY of the inbreds to make something of themselves, and still the poisonous dwarf has to try and big it up. She can’t just be happy that one of the kids has achieved something, she has to lie and mug her off

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just imagine Hannah meeting new people at uni then bragging about who her Nanna is ( you know the one she’s the one with 1.7 million followers )
Her new mates will be laughing their heads off watching the old bag with no dress sense the pissed up one with no table manners and the one who likes to flash her 63 year old bits on video .
Good luck with that one Hannah I’m sure you’re friends will love it .

Just imagine Hannah meeting new people at uni then bragging about who her Nanna is ( you know the one she’s the one with 1.7 million followers )
Her new mates will be laughing their heads off watching the old bag with no dress sense the pissed up one with no table manners and the one who likes to flash her 63 year old bits on video .
Good luck with that one Hannah I’m sure you’re friends will love it .
I bet she wouldn't admit who her nan is... If anything it would be her new friends accidentally finding out.

She posted yesterday that she’s had the heating on for the first time since April, yet I very distinctly remember her going on a rant about people on benefits and how she can’t afford to put the heating on, unlike them. This was definitely after the 6 figure bank account comment too. Is her brain so pickled with alcohol and hate that she can’t keep up with the tit she chats, or is she actually a pathological liar?

Bev will be angling for paid appearances at freshers events. Can you imagine 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.