Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been even more rattled by comments recently - the one about Ted the other day, now these. I genuinely think she has a drink problem - always hammered, ruddy cheeks, looks way older than she is, her awful personality. Consumed by drink. A proper old school bully.

Reactions: 18
And her posting these replies only encourages more bullies, the comment section targeting the young one and people going to their tiktok to comment seem to have come directly from nanna bastards page.

Reactions: 8
I loved her comeback to the teenager in her comments, something about this being what you get when you leave school at 16! Sorry Bev, but what? None of your kids did A levels and you were up the duff after working in a slipper factory when you were 16, so it’s a bit late to preach educational standards now!!

Reactions: 9
I loved her comeback to the teenager in her comments, something about this being what you get when you leave school at 16! Sorry Bev, but what? None of your kids did A levels and you were up the duff after working in a slipper factory when you were 16, so it’s a bit late to preach educational standards now!!
I saw that comment too. She's got ONE granddaughter who is off to study "two degrees" (cough cough) and suddenly Bev is the authority on higher education. Vicious old trollop.

Her video from last night she was so bladdered I literally couldn't watch. She's an embarrassment.

Screenshot_20231002-150340.png

• Haha
Her last dancing video if you can call it that was not enjoyable or entertaining in any way shape or form . Think it’s more a case of making a show of yourself Bevla . Do you not get that all the people that say your great are actually taking the piss ! They can’t believe that a 63 year old wrinkled old bag would even WANT to behave that it do us a favour and crawl back under the rock where you came from ( sitting here shaking my head in disbelief )

Reactions: 5
Thread title idea- Let’s major in grimness at the University of Bev - no qualifications needed!

• Haha
Shes just a horrible bitter vile arl hag and I wish all the companies that gift her tit could see these comments from her and drop her like a hot tit!

• Haha
Bold goin on about parents when hers are dead n her fella looks like he’s hanging on by the Grace of god

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bold goin on about parents when hers are dead n her fella looks like he’s hanging on by the Grace of god
I know some people on the thread are quite forgiving of Sun reader Div but he does genuinely look like he's one green crisp away from cremation

Reactions: 3
Even though nanna bastard claims not to watch soaps I bet she's fuming not to be at the corrie thing with all the tiktokers. Maybe she couldn't get off t'night shift and had to miss out.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen anything like it!! She definitely needs some therapy for her mummy/ childhood issues
IMG_5719.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.