Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God you really get an idea of how tired and miserable her house is when she does those coming in from work videos. That comment above nails it - ‘like an economy B&B’.

And it’s not even about the size of the house - seen and been in some lovely houses of a similar size, but those owners saw fit to update the wallpaper, decor and carpets now and again. There’s no excuse either - Kev had a mortgage of about £100 and, as we know, has six figures gathering dust in the bank. So depressing.
I got blocked ages ago, for a comment about Ted, it wasn’t offensive but I think she was 2 echo falls deep. Six figures in the bank, yeah right, who would be working in a job and still screaming for ad deals and tv appearances if that was true. I think I am going to have to make a new account to see what I’m missing 😂

Reactions: 11
I got blocked ages ago, for a comment about Ted, it wasn’t offensive but I think she was 2 echo falls deep. Six figures in the bank, yeah right, who would be working in a job and still screaming for ad deals and tv appearances if that was true. I think I am going to have to make a new account to see what I’m missing 😂
I’ve been so tempted to leave a comment especially when she gets rowdy on cheap wine, but she is my ultimate hate watch - she actually makes me feel better about myself, which is some feat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooft he was rattled by the comment hey.
IMG_5520.jpeg

Also more undeclared adverts 😡
IMG_5522.jpeg

Doesn’t give a tit about her followers and also didn't donate to the foodbank or do the competition clearly…

Reactions: 10
Wtf is that comment about a healthy man staying in bed after 8am 😂😂I would suggest that Dave is far from healthy but she just has to shame anyone for not getting up at 5am and doing a paper round in their mid 60s.
He’s only up earlier than 8 cos that’s about the time the shakes kick in and he needs a black can to steady himself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video where she is defending her treatment of Ted 🤭 She says 'if you did a bit of research' but there is no evidence on her tiktok of Ted being walked down t'canal or running in a field. All we see is him locked in her clatty kitchen with a sad looking towel for a bed. Honestly I don't think I've ever disliked a stranger so much.

Also has she stole the 'Wilma' shtick from fellow bath dodger Stacey Solomon? Not an original thought in her rosé addled brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel so sorry for that wee dog. Stuck in that kitchen or in the piss stained yard.

Reactions: 9
The video where she is defending her treatment of Ted 🤭 She says 'if you did a bit of research' but there is no evidence on her tiktok of Ted being walked down t'canal or running in a field. All we see is him locked in her clatty kitchen with a sad looking towel for a bed. Honestly I don't think I've ever disliked a stranger so much.

Also has she stole the 'Wilma' shtick from fellow bath dodger Stacey Solomon? Not an original thought in her rosé addled brain.
I refuse to believe Dave takes that dog out for walks. I just can’t see it happening. Even at weekends she never shows in her content that she’s taken the dog out, if he was a big part of her life then she would show it at least every once in a while since every other aspect of her life is splashed over TikTok. He’s such a gorgeous wee dog, I just feel sorry for him. My dog has 2 comfy beds around the house plus a nice big thick blanket she drags about the living room wherever she fancies lying and toys galore. I do spoil my dog but that’s what I got her for, not to shut in my kitchen.

Reactions: 10
Why is her massive gob always hanging open? The fucker is open more than Katie Prices legs 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just come in after the field my arse correct me if I’m wrong but the grass is pretty wet at the minute .Our dogs come in with wet feet want a drink and are a little out of breath when then get in certainly wouldn’t want them sitting on my lap!
Call me Wima and I call bull tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the way she licked that plastic knife what a grim freaky old bleep she makes me gag
Literally came here to post that along with other horrifying screenshots 🤮

I swear I posted a picture of Chucky in one of the recent threads and said it was all I could picture when she wears those blue dungarees. Why you so obsessed with us, Bev? You can’t sit with us.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally came here to post that along with other horrifying screenshots 🤮

I swear I posted a picture of Chucky in one of the recent threads and said it was all I could picture when she wears those blue dungarees. Why you so obsessed with us, Bev? You can’t sit with us.
It’s nowhere near Halloween yet. Poor taste filming herself licking a bloody knife just days after a poor teenage girl was murdered

She is scum

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.