Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
That fucking hotel reminds me of Phoenix nights when Brian potter went to La Ponderosa. Sunshine indoors 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Thoughts and prayers for Voni who is sharing a tent with it. The alcohol sweat and McDonnells curry farts must be quite something.

• Haha
  • Sick

Heart shake

5 hours on a bus to get to Blackpool. 🙄🙄🙄 Surely they could have gotten someone to drop them there, it's much shorter by car. And they bragging that it only cost them £6!! You'd have to pay me to do that travelling and they had to get 3 buses 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow

Diddikins

VIP Member
She should know all about unloved children when she fails to acknowledge one of her actual grandchildren.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I see she invited the deadbeat dad twin round for a roast. Still can't believe someone agreed to shag him tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick

gigi_93

VIP Member
Has she got dementia? There’s literal proof in the last two pages on here of her calling the Lyndene all sorts 🤣🤣 her brain is fucking pickled in cheap booze

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
It’s quite sad for the Granddaughter really. She’s the first of ANY of the inbreds to make something of themselves, and still the poisonous dwarf has to try and big it up. She can’t just be happy that one of the kids has achieved something, she has to lie and mug her off

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Kev really doesn't understand university, how can the old toad think her granddaughter is doing 2 degrees? Thick as pigshit

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Can’t be a foster carer cos he’s too emotional…yeah right. More like can’t be one cos he’s a twisted, nasty, alcoholic toad with zero to offer a child, a hideous hovel to live in, a broken marriage and a hidden grandchild not to mention the pedlo off spring and shocking diet

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Arguing with children again, deleting comments and liking her own replies, what a fucking sad sack of a human being.

Reactions: 16

So so able

So I’ve not been on Tattle for ages . . . until I discovered that Gollum has her own thread. This woman makes my teeth itch!!

I have so much to say on this one but I’ll keep it brief for today!! How manky is that air fryer she cooked those sausages in? And why does she need to eat so many sausages in one sitting. She’s fucking rank 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16