Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
She was definitely called out for her drinking last week - she had the face on for a couple of days and nothing since the camping trip. She throws a strop whenever somebody calls her out and doesn’t bother her arse posting. Mega defensive as per, feeling the need to mention she’s a worker again. Yes we know Kev, you never fucking fail to mention it.

Reactions: 21

BP78

VIP Member

Just seen this on my FYP nanna will be fuming, 10k likes and all the negative comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Calling it now that she's talking out of her arse about all the collaborations she's turned down. She's been desperate for ad work for months and months now. Unsubtle mentions of products, accepting numerous air fryers/cookers etc. She's keeping her HCA job as long as possible because she has a cushty little number - set shifts at night, pretty low maintenance. Anyway, she has six figures in the bank, so why is she even arsed about TikTok not being around in a few years? As for her insinuation being an influencer is tough going, good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s put way too much browning in that oxtail. It looks like shit when you’re on iron tablets. I’ve been eating that since before I could walk n I’ve never once seen it that colour lmfao what the fuck

“when researching these recipes” you mean when you asked Shannon, the Irish pioneer of Caribbean and Jamaican cooking.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
The old pilchard lives in a fuckin hovel lmfao chez Wasp makes the favelas in Rio de Janeiro look like the Burj Khalifa

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Yet another air fryer enters that basic kitchen. At this rate, the combined worth of the air fryers exceeds the value of the house! Doubt she’ll be giving it away after the belly pork has done it’s worst in it.

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I wonder how many people Kev knows who don't work, she works, all her kids work and it looks like all her friends work/ed. Why does she thinks it marks her out from the crowd? Is it that she's swallowed the Tory rhetoric of skivers and strivers, not realising that most people on benefits are working?

• Heart

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
The state of this family! They all look like they’d be better suited living in the Deep South eating teenage hitchhikers who took a wrong turn on the highway.
IMG_5650.png

• Haha

omgcupcakesbaby

The smug way he thinks having two Olevels the equivalent of GCSE’s and not continuing with higher education is some sort of flex 🤭 with his poor grasp of SPAG I wouldn’t be bragging about the English one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
She absolutely DESPISES young people doesn’t she? Always young teenagers she gets into arguments with.
Yes, she's an angry, bitter old cow, who hates youngsters because she lost her own youth getting pregnant so young and ended up living a small life, never having ambitions or dreams. She sees opportunity in young people, she sees their future and everything they can hope to achieve and it sickens her. Imagine starting fights with kids online, that's sad Bev

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Tbf I’m just getting pretty sick of her and other creators using the ability to cook food from other cultures/ethnicities as a way to get likes and praise.
Just screams “pick me I’m so inclusive”

• Heart

halcyondays85

VIP Member
She’s an absolute horror show. An awful drunken bully. And she said she couldn’t foster kids because she’d be too emotional. You couldn’t do it because you’re an alcoholic whose utter poison.

I'm absolutely creased that she thinks anyone other than her thick minions would be jealous of her. Bev, there is absolutely no aspect of your life that I want to replicate in my own. Honestly tiktok is a bloody curse for desperate wannabes like her 🥴

halcyondays85

VIP Member
She’s been even more rattled by comments recently - the one about Ted the other day, now these. I genuinely think she has a drink problem - always hammered, ruddy cheeks, looks way older than she is, her awful personality. Consumed by drink. A proper old school bully.