Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Love the fact she acts like it's a flex to mix chemicals when it's just really dangerous 🙈
To be fair, she also acts like it's a flex to cook like the Germans are at the door. Put the corned beef away, Kev, we won years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Becclo44

VIP Member
She’s so boring these days. Come on little gremlin, drink two bottles of your cheap shitty wine and call a 13 year old a cunt please 🙏😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Literally can not wait for the comedy duo of little Ronnie & vonnie do Blackpool 🙄🥴🔫
"What are you doing Vonneh?"
"I'm having a wine."
*OVER THE TOP CACKLING*
"Are you drunk Vonneh?"
"Not yet but I'm on my way.."
*MORE OTT CACKLING*

Aaaand repeat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Given another four? My word, she’s a lying toad. She can never ever admit when she’s caught out, so she just lies and lies and lies.

I noticed her brother swerved her cooking, he’s certainly an experienced operator! ‘Got to get back for the football’ - classic.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
So the chicken for tomorrow has sat in the 1970 cool box for 24 hours before being cooked? Good luck with that one! X
I don’t know why people eat off her, she’s gonna have everyone’s arsehole like a sprinkler by the end of that trip

• Haha
  • Sick

OhSnarlin'2

You can tell she's steaming when she's on about having wine and a pint with vonnie in weatherspoons. She says she's been to the Pakistani Asian supermarket, there's a brief pause after Pakistani .... You just know if she wasn't making a tiktok she'd have said Pakistani shop. Just call the shop by it's name, not it's ethnic origin. She's one of those who goes 'I'm not racist but....' you are Beverley, youre a fucking ugly, alcoholic, racist, angry cunt.

• Angry

missymoo2345

So the chicken for tomorrow has sat in the 1970 cool box for 24 hours before being cooked? Good luck with that one! X

• Sick
Reactions: 21

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
A levels in the comments and O levels in the clap back video. I would hazard a guess at no levels ya lying bint.
As she was in a factory making slippers at 16 and up the duff by 17, I don’t think she was doing much studying for the non-existent A levels that she doesn’t have.

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
All her photos have the same quality of those published of serial killers in the middle of trashy paperback true-crime books you’d get in The Works. Like you’d look at her and solemnly nod because she had the dead eyes of a shark. You’d think, If I’d lived next door I definitely would’ve called the police as soon as I noticed the smell.

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I doubt Dave would have it in him to stray from Bev - she’s had years to break his spirit! Aside from the genuinely distressing concept of Dave sleeping with a 16 year old, let us remember that the last time he did that, his beer goggles got steamed up and he ended up signing his own life sentence.

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Imagine if ya Nan was terminally online arguing with children I’d fucking die of shame

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Dave’s face when she sits on his knee at the end of that video of her travelling home, he’s absolutely devastated she made it back. #prayfordave

• Haha

BP78

VIP Member
I'll be honest when I first saw her, some point during covid, she seemed like a nice old woman. I assumed she was in her 70s and still working. She'd be making something in the slow cooker before going to bed. But as she became more popular, the posts became more frequent and the real Bev emerged in the comments and now I can't stand the old cunt

• Haha
  • Heart