Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daniowl27

"I get attached far too easily"

Didn't take you long to get unattached to grandchild number 5 that you just happen to forget exists though does it nanna?

Reactions: 39

mrsbucket

VIP Member
A quick recap...

Bev and granddaughter went for a cheap and cheerful holiday to Alstinkum. Emphasis on cheap - her budget boat trip looked like a hell-ish wipe clean fever dream.
She indicated the holiday was a present to aforementioned granddaughter but proceeded to make it all about herself. Cue an uncomfortable clip of her creaming her knickers whilst being serenaded by Turkish waiting staff.

One of her genetically challenged sons got married for a second time. Unfortunately Bev was banned from filming so we missed out on the merriment, however we all tittered at her mother of the groom outfit. She chose to dress down in an ensemble that looked like she was popping to Home Bargains for a bottle of Eccy Falls. Scruffy bint.

She also attended York Races which looked rough and chavvy, much like Bev herself. She ended the blessed day swaying in a field with fellow Brexit voters listening to Human League, followed by a pissed up stagger back to their minibus.

She's still cooking daily variations of brown slop.
She's still rude to Grandperrr Dave.
She's still mildly aggressive in her comment replies.
She's still denying she has a fifth Grandchild.

Oh but she did have a bath recently so there is that 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

omgcupcakesbaby

It’s £12 on a national express coach direct and takes just over 2 hours
But why take one direct coach for £12 when you can waste and additional 3 hours by taking 3 buses to save yourself £6? 😂
Tighter than a crabs arse that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

halcyondays85

VIP Member
She absolutely DESPISES young people doesn’t she? Always young teenagers she gets into arguments with.

And ‘big accounts’ - what an egoistical toad she is. I doubt ‘big accounts’ would be getting into arguments with 13 year olds Kev.

Reactions: 24

Daniowl27

Right I'm gonna need therapy... "me and grandpa dave are off out to Wetherspoons for a nosh" nosh means something different for me and I'm sorry that mental image is not what I need.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23