Nanna Bea #14 A gifted air fryer for the grandchild denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes at time of creation came from @mrsbucket

the second most popular ‘Bev has five grandchildren.’ was from @Hereforthehottea

You both win a ‘gourmet’ meal cooked by Nanna and you can have a wipe down with the Thursday cleaning rag

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep best thread title ever 👌 well done 👏

Eyebrows on one in that washing line video

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you for choosing my thread title. What an honour! In true Nanna style I will be burning my gub on a piping hot bowl of custard to celebrate.

Screenshot_20230623-103413.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ermm whoever thought that pegging out your washing was a really interesting watch ???
Scuse me luv we all have to do it.
Believe me when I say I’m not interested in looking at your smalls OR we’re you just showing off cus you’ve got another bra ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ermm whoever thought that pegging out your washing was a really interesting watch ???
Scuse me luv we all have to do it.
Believe me when I say I’m not interested in looking at your smalls OR we’re you just showing off cus you’ve got another bra ???
Smalls? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a greedy mare. A roast dinner and pudding from't Tobeh Carvereh, and she has two toasted burger buns when she gets home?

Reactions: 5
Such a nasty old cow. And a liar, claiming she’d “accept” a tumble dryer and then donate it to charity “as always”. Where would she even put a tumble dryer in that poison box she nests in? Piss off forever.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Such a nasty old cow. And a liar, claiming she’d “accept” a tumble dryer and then donate it to charity “as always”. Where would she even put a tumble dryer in that poison box she nests in? Piss off forever.
That comment about using washing up liquid on a leather sofa was actually what I’d call a constructive comment … so Sofa police or not the guy is actually factual if anyone looks like a pleb it’s her total inbred.

Reactions: 18
Kev cannot and will not accept any hints and tips cos he knows best don’t you know

Reactions: 11
That comment about using washing up liquid on a leather sofa was actually what I’d call a constructive comment … so Sofa police or not the guy is actually factual if anyone looks like a pleb it’s her total inbred.
I doubt that sofa is even real leather to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she gives stuff to charity why didn’t she give that new air fryer away? She already has two, how many does she need to reheat her 1870’s leftovers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.