Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at the goth daughter in law’s page and it turns out the doll she carries around is haunted by a dead French lady who’s now her spirit guide.

Imagine dying and coming back trapped in the body of a doll being lugged around by an adult goth in Keighley. Shudder.
It really needs to advise her on a hair routine or at least a spritz of dry shampoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Arse and licker springs to mind although why the hell anyone wants to impress that poison gnome is beyond me

Reactions: 10
Wow, the Bevmeister (as she’d LOVE to be called), is certainly playing the long game with her rationing of vids these days! Does she reckon that absence will make the heart grow fonder? If so, maybe she’s not as savvy with regards social media as she thinks - the dumb crowd who follow her and lick her arse will soon be distracted by another shiny object and the herd will move on. I hope her cruise wasn’t booked on the back of her instant mash earnings - her tiktok ‘fame’ is running out. Heck, even devoted hate-watchers like me are beginning to not check in and when we are ‘treated’ to a video, it’s the same old same old or an ad. Ramp up your game Bev or your Toby Carvery Gold card will be a distant memory…

Reactions: 12
Dave will be off to the pub for 50 pints of Stella ready to wake up in Asda’s doorway tomorrow to get to t’yellow sticker section 🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dave will be off to the pub for 50 pints of Stella ready to wake up in Asda’s doorway tomorrow to get to t’yellow sticker section 🍺
I saw him in Keighley spoons stumbling around about half 11 on Mother’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well i messaged her on insta asking for a birthday vid and never got it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope the blossom hill is in full flow tonight, fingers crossed for another drunken scran and a blistered lip video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Busy with work’ - aye alright, Kev. Funny how when it gets to #ThirstyThursday there’s videos, drunken comments galore and even bloody Ask Me Anything. Clearly had the hard word from work - bet it’s killing her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.